Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No one wanted to sit next to me on the bus

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
I had to take a bus on a city that was a 1 hour bus trip away from mine so i can get back to mine.
I was at the bus terminal, came early so i was the third person on the line to get on to it.

The bus turned on, people started getting in, i picked a good seat and stayed there. The bus was there waiting to be filled to depart. It was filling and filling, but i was still the only one on my row of 2 seats. No one came to sit next to me. Some people, even old people were standing up like when they do where's nowhere to sit but nobody sat next to me, the seat next to me was literally the only empty one. The bus was fucking packed after some time with a bunch of people standing up, regular people taking disabled seats, people sitting on the stairs etc... and still nobody sat next to me, everyone was acting like there wasn't an empty seat next to me.

I wasn't smelling bad or anything, i can't find a reason besides my subhumanity as to why nobody wanted to sit next to me.

are you an ethnic who lives in the West ? I don't see a reason why would that happen to you no matter how ugly you are.

In my country they do that with ethnics because they are are capable of snatching your wallets and are masters at doing so.

even old people preferred not to sit next to you ? Damn.

I had to take a bus on a city that was a 1 hour bus trip away from mine so i can get back to mine.
I was at the bus terminal, came early so i was the third person on the line to get on to it.

The bus turned on, people started getting in, i picked a good seat and stayed there. The bus was there waiting to be filled to depart. It was filling and filling, but i was still the only one on my row of 2 seats. No one came to sit next to me. Some people, even old people were standing up like when they do where's nowhere to sit but nobody sat next to me, the seat next to me was literally the only empty one. The bus was fucking packed after some time with a bunch of people standing up, regular people taking disabled seats, people sitting on the stairs etc... and still nobody sat next to me, everyone was acting like there wasn't an empty seat next to me.

I wasn't smelling bad or anything, i can't find a reason besides my subhumanity as to why nobody wanted to sit next to me.
If this actually happened then its truly over. In my city people would sit next to fentanyl hobos if it were the last remaining seat

If this actually happened then its truly over. In my city people would sit next to fentanyl hobos if it were the last remaining seat
thats why im trying to rationalize the entire situation I doubt that happens to even the biggest subhumans, no one would rather stand still over sitting.

thats why im trying to rationalize the entire situation I doubt that happens to even the biggest subhumans, no one would rather stand still over sitting.
do you take public transport often? many time i have seen people walk thru the entire bus or subway too find a seat that is not next too me, the only one who dont are often mentally retarded and there handlers drag them away

do you take public transport often? many time i have seen people walk thru the entire bus or subway too find a seat that is not next too me, the only one who dont are often mentally retarded and there handlers drag them away
I don't use it often but sometimes I have to. Usually old people would be willing to sit to me, women not, but old people yeah. I do look high-trust and pose no danger I am a manlet.

This is actually a dream scenario, why are you so upset :feelskek:

I don't use it often but sometimes I have to. Usually old people would be willing to sit to me, women not, but old people yeah. I do look high-trust and pose no danger I am a manlet.
i dress nice aswell and take public transport almost every day, the only one that sit next too me are the rare cripple or retards with downs or similar, the second group gets dragged away by handlers.

some cripples dont even want too sit near me at times, i often lift my backpack on my lap clearly signaling they can sit but they dont sit alot of the times

maybe i dont look high trust or too ugly

oh well, in the end is great casue i often start the ride from the first station alot of the time, so i am guaranteed a seat the whole ride

you have to use psycho-kinetic energy to transmit your personality via brain waves

i dress nice aswell and take public transport almost every day, the only one that sit next too me are the rare cripple or retards with downs or similar, the second group gets dragged away by handlers.

some cripples dont even want too sit near me at times, i often lift my backpack on my lap clearly signaling they can sit but they dont sit alot of the times

maybe i dont look high trust or too ugly

oh well, in the end is great casue i often start the ride from the first station alot of the time, so i am guaranteed a seat the whole ride
i mean old people don't really care. They are not lookist unlike modern gen, so understandable why no young person would want to sit next to you even if you kindly offered them.

I'd definitely sit next to you, but if you looked low-trust and thuggish I wouldn't so I kind of understand normies in such situations.

I wouldn't sit next to a person who clearly looks like a junkie or low-life scum. If you dress nice, don't smell like shit why wouldn't anyone sit next to you ? I don't get it.

This entire lookism shit is so retarded, man your looks is you as a person , forget about personality.

i mean old people don't really care. They are not lookist unlike modern gen, so understandable why no young person would want to sit next to you even if you kindly offered them.

I'd definitely sit next to you, but if you looked low-trust and thuggish I wouldn't so I kind of understand normies in such situations.

I wouldn't sit next to a person who clearly looks like a junkie or low-life scum. If you dress nice, don't smell like shit why wouldn't anyone sit next to you ? I don't get it.

This entire lookism shit is so retarded, man your looks is you as a person , forget about personality.
i avoid junkies aswell. the elderly has there own dedicated seats that they use, atleast where i live. i dress businesses casual because of work, so i dont dress like a thug, still i often see people walk thru the entire bus or subway too find another seat.

on smell, i cant use the strong stuff because my skin is quite sensitive, but i dont smell anyway, i would say i dont really smell anything

still only cripples and retards that sit next too me, even that is not guarantee

maybe your country is not as judgmental as mine

This is actually a dream scenario, why are you so upset :feelskek:
the situation in itself wasnt too bad, i used the other seat to put my legs and backpack on lol. im upset because of the implications

Yeah I've had that, gotta look at the positives too.