Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one understands the pain of being a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I hate being a sand nigger, it's like living in hell. On this forum I can barely get any sympathy for being an inferior ethnic, anywhere else I would get told to "be confident and respect women" and that would solve all my problems.

Any other sand niggers hate life?

No one knows what it's like...to be the sand man...Behind brown eyes.

I hate being a sand nigger, it's like living in hell. On this forum I can barely get any sympathy for being an inferior ethnic, anywhere else I would get told to "be confident and respect women" and that would solve all my problems.

I'm a white and I can tell you there are whites that have it more worse than you...you just don't even know they exist because for you they are just air too...

You could be ricecel you retard. Try looking like this for a day and then imagine you spend your entire life looking like that.

You could be ricecel you retard. Try looking like this for a day and then imagine you spend your entire life looking like that.
Try looking like this
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoY189nF.jpg&hash=c92737dc7724000de26358bd2f502cf1

I am sorry for you brocel. I also aint white if thats make you feel better. Anyways, we have to accept who we are. The JBW is real but dont be a race traitor and a cuck by complaining about your race all the time.

You have light skin bro

Stop being a self-hating ethnic. Most sandniggers and pakis I know are slaying pussy daily. You are just ugly, don't put down your people.

pain or not please stop courting goats, its not their fault your sand creature

Oyyyyyyyyy

Jewish race making sure ethnicels never touching a pussy

Currycels and ricecels have it worse imo

Stop being a self-hating ethnic. Most sandniggers and pakis I know are slaying pussy daily. You are just ugly, don't put down your people.
I've never seen a sand nigger "slay", only betabux.

I've never seen a sand nigger "slay", only betabux.
Where do you live? In highschool in Canada almost every sandnigger and paki I knew had a gf or used to. They were more promiscuous than whites and niggers.

Where do you live? In highschool in Canada almost every sandnigger and paki I knew had a gf or used to. They were more promiscuous than whites and niggers.
They lie, all of them are incels but they put on a tough guy act

Sandniggers are fakecels. Just go to Germany or Sweden and you will slay blonde foids every day

Sandniggers are fakecels. Just go to Germany or Sweden and you will slay blonde foids every day
This myth needs to die, what chance do sand niggas have in a land of 7' tall blue eyed gods?

This myth needs to die, what chance do sand niggas have in a land of 7' tall blue eyed gods?
Its not a myth, its reality. I was there and I know sands are seen as exotic by German foids. I saw many sand white couples in bigger cities. I think some Germancels can confirm

@TrueGlassesCel @SociallyStupid

I'm a white and I can tell you there are whites that have it more worse than you...you just don't even know they exist because for you they are just air too...
OP is a 6'1 lightskinned Egyptian with hazel eyes.

Its not a myth, its reality. I was there and I know sands are seen as exotic by German foids. I saw many sand white couples in bigger cities. I think some Germancels can confirm

Do I look "exotic"?
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FNwsinLC.jpg&hash=bbd513e49090c299796e5ad774a2dfd2

Yes bro. Here in spain ppl on tik tok is full of hate agaisnts muslim guys. I reinstalled tik tok due to boredom and shiet the hate agaisnt moroccans and other is exagerated.

I am content with being a sand nigger. Still better than being a jeet chink or nignog

There are definitely many sandniggers who can get white girls. I would assume their SMV is about the same as the ones of whites, but maybe still a bit lower.

My 19 year old sister live with her 41 kurdish boyfriend together. she have blue eyes, blond hair...
So yes, its very true.

Yeah sandniggers are the ugliest race on earth.

I agree, being a sand nigger is non-stop pain. JFL at all the copers here saying sandniggers slay. NO BROWNS SLAY. A coper here was talking about going to Sweden. That is the worst country on the planet to be a sandnigger. It's the sand incel capital of the world. They see sands as homo erectus over there.

That is the worst place in the world to be a sandnigger. They are all incels who die in drive-bys at 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back