Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one takes me seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Literally everyone makes fun of me and belittles me because they consider me a worthless virgin weirdo. They make plays on my name, they don’t even bother am talking about women with me because they deem me subhuman and they also make fun of me cause I got the most white hair out of everyone. And I had this white hair long before I enlisted, because I was sad over a girl I liked for 9 years and obviously she didn’t like me. But even that would be funny to them, Jfl at people telling you to socialize and self improve as an incel, everything is futile if you are a 27 yo incel.

Just say you're from the special forces

Literally everyone makes fun of me and belittles me because they consider me a worthless virgin weirdo. They make plays on my name, they don’t even bother am talking about women with me because they deem me subhuman and they also make fun of me cause I got the most white hair out of everyone. And I had this white hair long before I enlisted, because I was sad over a girl I liked for 9 years and obviously she didn’t like me. But even that would be funny to them, Jfl at people telling you to socialize and self improve as an incel, everything is futile if you are a 27 yo incel.
I still have no idea why a truecel-tier dude would join in with HTNs and moggers of all kind, especially bad-tempered Beckies who obviously feel a need to prove something to you... :feelsjuice:

But of course, you are the person that mentioned you had gone on prior "dates". :feelssus:

I still have no idea why a truecel-tier dude would join in with HTNs and moggers of all kind, especially bad-tempered Beckies who obviously feel a need to prove something to you... :feelsjuice:

But of course, you are the person that mentioned you had gone on prior "dates". :feelssus:

Because I thought I would get the strength I need to change reality lol

Roc  taiwan  special forces by corvuscoalition01 dei703u fullview