Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no one take me seriously cus i’m ugly

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Can’t speak up in class. No one will listen to my points or immediatelt diffuse them. Teacher makes me joke of classroom or singles me out and gives me shit all the time because i’m ugly. People beat me down because they wonder why a ugly guy thinks he can try to have a voice or act confident, they want me to “know my place”. Everything and everyone is working against me. All my looksmaxxing plans have went to shit and made me even uglier. There’s really nothing really left to do anymore except quit. I give up. There’s no place for me here

When you speak up you think it’s going to be like that scene from mask where Rocky Dennis explains Hellen of Troy to his class and is well received

When you speak up you think it’s going to be like that scene from mask where Rocky Dennis explains Hellen of Troy to his class and is well received
Yeah i can’t debate shit without side comments etc no one takes me seriously. I would be the most confident person on the planet if i was gl

Inceldom is not about the sex act. Being an ugly male means being rejected from and abused by society at large in all facets of life.

Non-NT uggos are the one oppressed group that people couldn't give a shit about

Inceldom is not about the sex act. Being an ugly male means being rejected from and abused by society at large in all facets of life.
Ded srs

The incel community should discuss these even more tbh, instead of foids this and foids that

Kinda interesting how ugly, mentally damaged, depressed and disfunctional men have managed to put together a community for other disfunctionals

And you arent allowed to do anything about it except copE or Rope.