Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no one remembered my birthday not even mom

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
maybe it is what it is bros. we all are doomed to be forgotten and die alone.

Sorry, man. This is how it is for us.

Same. Not a single person remembered. Only Nintendo trying to sell me their shits.

This thing has been happening with me for like years by now, nobody remembers jackshit on my birthday sometimes even I forget about it

Which is weird, as a birthday is literally celebrating pushing a baby out of a vagina. Imagine forgetting what YOUR vagina did on that day. (To your mother, obviously.)

Honestly dude i'm tired of your farce and bootstrap help yourself bluepilled bullshit you posted in this site. With your condition right now i doubt any member from this site will ever relate to you. I'm just feeling very angry that your bluepilled post about help yourself bluepilled bootstrap literally hanging in this site freely. It reminds me of those turbonormie that i really want to extreminate after what they have done to me.
Tbh sousave is the place where those bluepilled turbonormie chatting to each other also your thread about bootstrap bullshit belong to that site.
From the bottom of my heart this is my honest opinion about your farce bootsrap bullshit. I'm not using any direct or provocative profanity because of the new rules.
i am 5'8 stop the personal hate dude.

Sorry, man. This is how it is for us.
Same. Not a single person remembered. Only Nintendo trying to sell me their shits.
brothers i think you were right. maybe life doesn't get better. maybe it's all just a test from god. this isn't normal what's happening with us

Last edited:
Tbh it's extra brutal when even your very own mother forgets your birthday :feelsrope:

Idk when it is but happy birthday :feelsautistic:

I celebrate Birthday Alone.

A Satanic fucking shithole , this world is .

That Worships Woman and Luck , holy shit :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't care anymore about not being remembered.

Well it’s a truecel trait for sure :feelsrope:

I didn't receive even a single text message even when I turned 30