Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one prepares for life as a sexless man

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
I had this thought out about life, long periods no sex/dating/love, how that leads to problems, shit, drawing a blank. Will come back to this.

Being deprived of sex is legitimately dangerous for your health.

Thanks for leaving your embryo thought here.

We are biologically wired to reproduce. Almost everything we do (study, careermax, engage in social activities etc) comes down to our innate desire to reproduce. It's very painful when we're even being denied to have a simple date, or make out with a women on sight.

The only ones who can somewhat cope are men with schizoid personality and a low libido
Lol at cucktears telling us sex isnt everything

Thanks for leaving your embryo thought here.

It is/will be meant to be my thoughts and stirrings on this and life and missed opportunities and depression and all that and what you're told etc.

LOL, this basically nails their “entitlement” argument on the head.
Entitled incel detected. have you tried not caring about sex? you can be happy without it. stupid virgin LOL.... how can you even love somebody if you don't love yourself? who hurt you? omfg yall are so entitled. RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Existence of a romantic life is essential and absence of it leads to mental illness and/or suicide.

It's like going on a war.
You're not ready and alone.
The only benefits, your mental is tougher.
The average fucks would end it after a week.

This thread was disappointing :feelsree:

main stream media prepared me for a life full of casual sex and loyal foids.