Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one of us truecel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do you think you're truecel ? hell no. Truecels are already roped or they lost their lifes when they were babies

Truecels post on r/inceltears

we're just enjoy suffering on this gay earth,we are incel but not truecel. truecels are already roped

I'm not truecel. Now I see many deformed guys who are still living ... religion / fear of tying.

cope...people here are truecels in denial...
if yu cant get laid you are a truecel

you dont have to be very deformed to be truecel

I'm a truecel. Confirmed by the luminaries.

Low tier incel

Truecels are usually too copemaxxed to bother with sites like these. They careermaxx usually, I've noticed. Or rope. And by truecel I of course mean 1s and 2s of 10.

The standards to be truecel will decrease as more gigchad's inflate the tiering system. At some point low tier normies will be incel.

idk why but I noticed truecels like onecooldude or hamlossus are usually bluepilled, maybe after overdosing on blackpill everysingle day of your life it eventually turns into bluepill?

I'm just an incel.

idk why but I noticed truecels like onecooldude are usually bluepilled, maybe after overdosing on blackpill everysingle day of your life it eventually turns into bluepill?
They are coping too hard thats why

idk why but I noticed truecels like onecooldude or hamlossus are usually bluepilled, maybe after overdosing on blackpill everysingle day of your life it eventually turns into bluepill?
It's blowback. Too much blackpill at once can cause a rebound. That's why blackpilling should be gradual, and small amounts of bluepill should be introduced every so often to keep that mental immune system alert.

-recessed as fuck chin, ultimate beta trait...every normie has a fucking chin
-chadlite

pick one
Truecel, in my opinion, means someone who has never had any kind of female attention and has no hope of ascending.
Apparently (can't remember who said it) weed has had sex before but idk.
Also, he can go and get chin surgery which is not overly expensive and could be implemented by the time he's in his late 20s if he didn't want to save up too much.
Weed actually has a chance of ascending. I'm not calling him a chadlite, but he's not a truecel.

Truecels post on r/inceltears
tbh..

.is

vs
IT

I definitely think there are truecels here tbh but I'm not one.

depends on your definition of a truecel tbh

Fucking fakecels here. I am a confirmed truecel it is truly over for me. GTFIH truecels.

Negative IQ thread.
There's an official definition of truecel in the Incel Wiki.
https://incels.wiki/w/Truecel
Just read it up. It has nothing to do with roping.

I'm a legit 2-3/10 so I think calling myself a truecel is fair tbh.

Trucels at least had the courage to go through with it. If you are still alive you are automatically coping.

Trucels at least had the courage to go through with it. If you are still alive you are automatically coping.
Im sure most of us still have some hope inside our chaotic minds cause if theres none :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back