Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one minute in

You're promoting her channel you fucking cuck.

I must redact what I said to @Made in Heaven . I mentioned to him that no real white guy copes like he does. I had completely forgotten about you.

I must redact what I said to @Made in Heaven . I mentioned to him that no real white guy copes like he does. I had completely forgotten about you.
He is bri'ish not white

Average poster on r/turbochangs
IMG 20211228 153343

IMG 20211228 153352

You're promoting her channel you fucking cuck.
Not one second will I watch this garbage.
Don't you know that you cannot take anything a foids says seriously?
Why watch videos of a foid talking nonsense? I don't understand.

Her looksmatch is currently masturbating in a 30 sq foot cage apartment in Hong Kong.

Not one second will I watch this garbage.
Don't you know that you cannot take anything a foids says seriously?
Why watch videos of a foid talking nonsense? I don't understand.
I like your avi. We have to reclaim the rainbow from faggots :cryfeels:

I like your avi. We have to reclaim the rainbow from faggots :cryfeels:
Yes. Rainbow is now an incel symbol.
It stands for the diversity in the incel community.
Curries, NiggNoggs, Whites, Rice, Hapas, Sandniggs, etc we are all equally sexless :feelsrope:

That first video was fucking enraging, I don’t encourage anybody to watch her stupid channel but she basically she says Asian women don’t Asian men because they’re too bitter about not being able to date Asian women :feelskek: . Also this noodlewhore is married to a white man “just by chance”

Last edited:
A lot of whites cope with their whitness, idk why you would think otherwise

The noodlewhore is right btw. There literally is no such thing as a masculine asian EXCEPT for Turk Asians

A lot of whites cope with their whitness, idk why you would think otherwise

The noodlewhore is right btw. There literally is no such thing as a masculine asian EXCEPT for Turk Asians
Must be on other spaces. Still pretty rare here. A blackpilled space doesn't seem to be the kind of place where such copes are encouraged.

As for the non masculine thing I think its just a western stereotype. There are little to no stereotypes for turk asians since they are pretty much absent on the international stage. European turks, on the other hand, have many stereotypes and none of them are pretty

Not watching some cunt, sorry
full

That's not true you know it. Why have we come to denying fundemental parts of the blackpill?
Please explain to me how someone can be more or less sexless than someone who is sexless. :feelswhat:

I am still jealous of whites in every aspect. If I was white I would have had sex with dozens of chicks by now.:feelscry:
If you're above 6'0 and have a good face, yes.
If you're an ugly manlet, being white does nothing for you, at least in Western Europe.

All incel cream does is rub rice cels face in it and promotes ethnic foids

There are a lot of NlGGERS (immigrants) now in europe so you can just claim your cute young servient brown girlfriend either way JFL
99% of the immigrants are male. I swear to god, if there were female immigrants I would immediatly try to date one, but I cannot see any.

Bro, this is why brit cels get a bad name

get ahold of yourself

All incel cream does is rub rice cels face in it and promotes ethnic foids
Tbf I prefer Black women, I don't care what Asian women think, although it gives me something to post about

Tbf I prefer Black women, I don't care what Asian women think, although it gives me something to post about
Thats literally all you post about so you do care, you feed off their validation of white men and putting down ethnics specifically ricemen which is typical. All humans are scum

Thats literally all you post about so you do care, you feed off their validation of white men and putting down ethnics specifically ricemen which is typical. All humans are scum
Which is worse my scum or foid being foids? I didn't force asian women to be like this

he is right to an extent.
i like you but you do gloat about the ricecel situation.

They have most content tho, I would love to post about Black women loving white men but there isn't much

They have most content tho, I would love to post about Black women loving white men but there isn't much
yeah but you post emotes like :feelsautistic: next to sentences about how noodlewhores are white worshiping.

Which is worse my scum or foid being foids? I didn't force asian women to be like this
You're even worse imo
yeah but you post emotes like :feelsautistic: next to sentences about how noodlewhores are white worshiping.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it, guys a piece of shit. Its fitting that he's on this forum though
Thats the word I was looking for "gloat"

You're even worse imo
I mean it's black pill content, Asian women have the most content and gets clicks here on .IS, users here don't like black women and Black women don't date outside their race much so not much content