Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NO ONE Likes Women, Not Even Other Women....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
....so why the fuck should WE??

They hate us for no other reason but because we're ugly.
How is that different from hating a group of people because of their race, or hating the mentally retarded because they're not smart?
We didn't choose our faces. Evolution did.

I'm not in the business of liking people who don't like me, therefore, I fucking hate women! So do all the cucks, who trip over themselves to defend them. They're just too cowardly to openly admit it, since hating women is so taboo. Also, these faggots are hoping that, by going to bat for women, they will get laid. It's a surreptitious mating tactic as old as the hills. And it's pathetic.

Case in point: A coworker of mine is a 64-year-old former Chad. He's your typical gynocentric Baby Boomer, who will stick up for females at any cost, even to himself. He acts like he's the spokesperson for the female sex. Because of this, we constantly argue about women. The funny thing is, this guy hasn't touched a foid in years because he got old and they no longer find him attractive. But hope springs eternal, so he's always trying to talk to and hit on female coworkers. In all cases, they either politely reject him, or just outright ignore him.
Yet, our arguments about women persist. This guy is hellbent on defending foids, even in the face of clear evidence that they hate his guts.
But, a pivotal moment came last week, when he got rebuked by a twat for trying to hit on her one too many times. She even threatened to file a sexual harassment charge against him with HR. That's when my coworker's real feelings about women finally came gushing out, like sewage from a septic pipe.
After that incident, he did not argue about women with me that night. Instead, every other word coming out of his mouth was "bitches", "cunts" and "twats". That's how he felt about women all along, but he couldn't let it out until his run-in with a femoid.

Moral of the story: EVERYONE hates women. The only difference is that we are upfront and honest about it. Normal fags resent us because we have the balls to say what they're thinking out loud, and they don't. But, everyone knows that women are wretched creatures, and if they didn't possess the ability to reproduce, they would have become extinct thousands of years ago, just like the Neanderthals and Denisovans.

Last edited:
It also explains why normies and Chad's are more likely to beat women than a tiny short low t incel.

i cant respect women when they wont respect my dick

My mom is the most bluepilled person you’ll ever meet and even she admits that she finds women to be annoying vacuous cunts.

Women hate me.:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

My mom is the most bluepilled person you’ll ever meet and even she admits that she finds women to be annoying vacuous cunts.
For all the talk about 3rd wave feminism and "equality", women are still hardwired to want to be led and dominated by men.

Same bro. Moms are generally bluepilled af towards their sons