Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one is safe

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Talked to a Finnish girl for years, moved to Finland, married her, she treated him like absolute shit and finally divorced him.

What chance then do I have for happiness?

@FinnCel Its over for you.

Its gotten so bad even Chads that marry get cucked. There is no such thing as ascension :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Used to watch this guy and I spoke to him on discord but later got kicked because I triggered some troomer mod on his disc. He's definetly not chad btw.

Its gotten so bad even Chads that marry get cucked. There is no such thing as ascension :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:
Let's start a revolution in Minecraft How Greedy-chan, we will surely take back the means of reproduction pewpew.

Finnish foids are the most coldhearted foids there are. Even more so than noodlewhores obsessed with pleasing their parents by getting into loveless marriages with betabuxxers and what not.
Used to watch this guy and I spoke to him on discord but later got kicked because I triggered some troomer mod on his disc. He's definetly not chad btw.
What the hell is a troomer

She cheated on him with Snufkin chad.

[It's Over] for Moomin Valleycels.

I agree more like 6.5-7/10. I’m also curious about troomer

Even Chads are getting cucked and we are here dreaming about ascending. Give up all hope, there is nothing left to live for.

Damn them motherfucking Troomers

Brutal. Unbelievably brutal. I'm really shocked he stuck it out as long as he did after flipping through some of that.

JFL though @ "I ate toothpaste a few times for dinner". Good grief bro.

She probably fucked a drug dealer a day after the divorce.

Brutal, but still mogs many men.

Finnish foids are the most coldhearted foids there are. Even more so than noodlewhores obsessed with pleasing their parents by getting into loveless marriages with betabuxxers and what not.

What the hell is a troomer
its a tranny

It's because women have no feelings and there is always a bigger Chad to fish
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

what she look like? guy mogs me jfl a this life :feelsUnreal:

Marriage is a joke and bastardization of what it once was

Its chad so I dont give one flying fuck

64f50ec56882c2f9d3d421c8ff765e74

beautiful sub8 thread :feelsokman: :feelsEhh: