Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one is owed friendship.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Unless you're a normie. I normally eat lunch alone at work and I made the mistake of staying to finish my lunch when a bunch of normies and foids decided to have lunch at the same time. Whatever, I was feeling alpha and didn't want to give up my lunch time.

But fuck. I felt SO alone while surrounded by people. They kidded with one another, shared lunches, even felt bad that their fellow normie was in another lunch room and invited him over to join them (all the while the Stacie's "feeling bad"). I just sat there, completely ignored like I was nothing. Knowing that no fucking person would care enough to even have me there. I was even a decent person and offered some food to a normie foid next to me and she accepted and said thanks, and went back into her own normie world.

It hurt so much not to have friends or be accepted like that. I just feel so damn worthless. I don't matter to this world. Why the hell am I here?!?!?! Just end me now already. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
Unless you're a normie. I normally eat lunch alone at work and I made the mistake of staying to finish my lunch when a bunch of normies and foids decided to have lunch at the same time. Whatever, I was feeling alpha and didn't want to give up my lunch time.

But fuck. I felt SO alone while surrounded by people. They kidded with one another, shared lunches, even felt bad that their fellow normie was in another lunch room and invited him over to join them (all the while the Stacie's "feeling bad"). I just sat there, completely ignored like I was nothing. Knowing that boo fucking person would care enough to even have me there. I was even a decent person and offered some food to a normie foid next to me and she accepted and said thanks, and went back into her own normie world.

It hurt so much not to have friends or be accepted like that. I just feel so damn worthless. I don't matter to this world. Why the hell am I here?!?!?! Just end me now already. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Why tf would you offer that bitch anything

I know that feel! I'm always alone, and seeing other people hurts me like a knife in my gut.

I was taking a walk in a park and there were these sweet young couples splayed out around me, talking, eating, dancing, kissing, enjoying each other. SMH...

I'm so tired of it all that when I hear normie conversation usually I'm glad I'm not involved. They all talk about the same inane shit and laugh their asses off at unfunny jokes. I can't stand groups of normies howling with laughter like fucking Jerry Seinfeld is at their table. I just think fuck off I know nobody there is saying anything funny or interesting you're fucking talking about Stacy's hair or where you went with your wife's son over the weekend nobody fucking cares I swear we need some fucking population control

But fuck. I felt SO alone while surrounded by people. They kidded with one another, shared lunches, even felt bad that their fellow normie was in another lunch room and invited him over to join them (all the while the Stacie's "feeling bad"). I just sat there, completely ignored like I was nothing. Knowing that no fucking person would care enough to even have me there. I was even a decent person and offered some food to a normie foid next to me and she accepted and said thanks, and went back into her own normie world.

Eat lunch in your car. Also accept the fact you are a lone wolf. Embrace it. Don't be afraid of being a lone wolf. Most people are idiots only lone wolves are awesome.
I don't get why some people get sad about being alone. I went through 20 years without a single friend and it don't bother me none. I guess i am wired differently as i find most people insufferable to be around.

"Humanity is a disgusting wretched disease." I cant wait until superior ai and robots wipe out us pathetic creatures of flesh and bone.

I just experienced this massive wave of saddness and lonliness all at once. All I wanted was a human connection, even a minute one.

next time put cyanide in the food and offer it to the bitch

YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO FRIENDS!!!!!!!

friendship is only if they see value in you.

Eat lunch in your car. Also accept the fact you are a lone wolf. Embrace it. Don't be afraid of being a lone wolf. Most people are idiots only lone wolves are awesome.
I don't get why some people get sad about being alone. I went through 20 years without a single friend and it don't bother me none. I guess i am wired differently as i find most people insufferable to be around.

I do miss human companionship and friendship and warmth.

Although I identify as a lone wolf or tiger.
friendship is only if they see value in you.

I'm afraid so.

That's me but my whole life, I used to be sad like that, but there becomes a point where it doesn't bother you anymore, when I was like that no one cared, but now that I'm used to it and immune people try to befriend me and it makes me angry because it's like "now you care once I stopped suffering"!!!

I usually eat lunch in my car at work, unless I go out to get fast food or something. The break room is no different from the cafeteria in high school.

That's me but my whole life, I used to be sad like that, but there becomes a point where it doesn't bother you anymore, when I was like that no one cared, but now that I'm used to it and immune people try to befriend me and it makes me angry because it's like "now you care once I stopped suffering"!!!
They are trying to give you false hope. I don’t trying to make friends 15 years ago. Now I just push people away :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Friendship is overrated. Be a one man show like Gollum.

I feel you man, when you dont even have friends to cope its really hell. There is only so much loneliness you can take before snapping.

Don't give food to foids,man. you have a lot to learn.

Sounds like COPE™, but it is what we as incels have to do.

Unfortunately car's too far away.

Usually I'm fine with being alone. I do embrace it whenever since I've been that way mostly since I was young anyway. However sometimes witnessing the commoraderie between people and how much they care about one another hurt. Particularly since career-wise life has been at a standstill. Don't really feel good about myself and here these normies are giving compassion to one another and real care.

Something just snapped in me and depression kept flooding in.

next time offer her a black eye

why would you offer stacy anything?

I randomly just experienced this massive wave of sadness and lonliness all at once. All I wanted was a human connection, even a minute one.

I randomly just experienced this massive wave of sadness and lonliness all at once. All I wanted was a human connection, even a minute one.

trust me, stacy isn't the person to look for these types of relationships. stacies are all parasites to society one way or another.

trust me, stacy isn't the person to look for these types of relationships. stacies are all parasites to society one way or another.
Honestly, at that moment I didn't see her as a Stacy or normie. Just a human being that didn't have lunch and I wanted to make a connection. I don't know what came over me or why, but it was an intense feeling of not belonging anywhere in this world.

I just wanted human connectivity so as to stay away from being suicidal since I keep thinking I don't matter in this life except to wagecuck.

you tried and you failed. you can keep trying until you eventually get that connection you want.