Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No one is fucking the type of foid I wanted the most in the world

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
No one is fucking 12-15 prime-aged, white foids from the upper stratas of society.

Among the favela population, almost exclusively constituted of nonwhites, foids are commonly pregnant at as soon as 12, but such things never ever happen with white girls from middle classe and above.

No one is fucking them.

As soon as they start fucking (at 15-17 usually), they change radically. They become feminists, ruin their looks through intentionally becoming uglier to diss men or becoming plastic whores.

They are the most attractive at roughly 12-15, but no one fucks them. The gift of prime natural white JBs is forbidden to everyone nowadays.

I envy the guys who kiss them and that's it.

You sir you said truth. 12 is such a divine angelic age for femoids. But I'm sure there are a lot of people fuck them in 12 too. Like their peers 12 years old boys.

Or powerful individuals.

So sad this beauty cannot accessed by incels like me. I don't want world peace. I don't want end of poverty or death. I don't want be disgusting pedo. I just want be 12 years old chad and create harem than fuck 12 years old tight pussy after my own heart.

At best world is unfair and cruel.

Last edited:
COPE.
You know that foids nowadays, especially your "pure white angels" are losing their virginities as pre-teens, right?
Even if you get sent to jail for fucking a 14 or 15 year old, you still probably wouldn't have taken her virginity.

Maybe in brazil, here those foids are PRIME cum dumpsters for chad and tyrone.

You know that foids nowadays, especially your "pure white angels" are losing their virginities has pre-teens, right?
They aren't. The average female age for losing virginity is like 15-17. Statistics say 17 but I don't trust them, I agree with you it's younger than that. But not 12. Even with the favela population pushing it down in Brazil, as well as the black poor population doing the same in the US, it's not 12 or 13.

As soon as they start fucking (at 15-17 usually), they change radically. They become feminists, ruin their looks through intentionally becoming uglier to diss men or becoming plastic whores.

Lol they go for that at 12-13 here bro

Leonor sofia

as well as the black poor population doing the same in the US
Celibacy rates are higher for Black foids than ethnic or White foids I believe, your pure White princesses aren't nearly as pure as you believe them to be.
Average virginity loss just means that half of roasties lose it earlier, and half of roasties lose it later. If average virginity loss for roasties is 15 that means you're still got a 50/50 chance that a JB 15 year old is not a virgin, granted, I have no faith that even that is the average age for roastie virginity loss.

You have way too much faith in roastie nature.

No one is fucking the Spanish princesses either.
You have way too much faith in roastie nature.
I just account for the fact they are lower T and lower assertiveness than men.

Modern society says only 12-15 yo boys can fuck 12-15 yo girls. Such boys aren't mature, knowledgeable or assertive enough to make that happen. Boys mature slower than girls.

And since they themselves aren't assertive, shit becomes like lesbian relationships. Sex doesn't happen.

Women that age absolutely love validation. They get their high not from sex but from validation.

I don’t know where you live, but for all I know 12yo prettygirls are practicing petting, blowjobs and having random sex with ultrachads. In HS, these wonderful creatures turn into whores, they gravitate towards the harem of a Chad, in clubs they are pumped and dumped by strangers in toilets.

Because they don't deserve this shit.
I won't shed a tear for them tbh. Females wouldn't let you touch their tits to save your life, so I'm not whiteknighting for any girl, even if they're young.

I only oppose fucking prepubescent girls because it damages the goods. They're PHYSICALLY not ready for it.

I won't shed a tear for them tbh. Females wouldn't let you touch their tits to save your life, so I'm not whiteknighting for any girl, even if they're young.

I only oppose fucking prepubescent girls because it damages the goods. They're PHYSICALLY not ready for it.

Being blackpilled is good. But you deny basic reality in there. That poor ones in tabula rasa. They are not our enemy Yet. They are not indoctrinated by society yet. They are not rich white girls.

Or I just want to believe that shit. Because otherwise it's like accepting i am monster.

Being blackpilled is good. But you deny basic reality in there. That poor ones in tabula rasa. They are not our enemy Yet. They are not indoctrinated by society yet. They are not rich white girls.

Or I just want to believe that shit. Because otherwise it's like accepting i am monster.
I don't consider myself a monster at all for thinking like that. I wouldn't be cruel to foids, I wouldn't sexually enslave and rape a 12 yo girl.

But the sexual competition in humans is like that. Some women love violent psychopath killers, some men want to sexually enslave and rape 12 yo girls. So is the sick world we live in.

I think about such things like I think about some poor kid starving or getting eaten by a lion in Africa. It's terrible, but it's reality. If you want to hate anyone, hate the intrinsic condition of life on this planet.

I won't specifically vociferate against the young girl getting raped.
you've instantly limited your choices to 0
It's a cope tbh. No one is doing what I wanted to do so fuck it. I won't get crazy envying my better-looking peer who are fucking older roasties.

Last edited:
Your little aryan queens are just on whore pills is all, they're all getting dicked down no matter the race

The fact that I missed out on having a teenage gf absolutely crushes me. It's not the sort of loneliness that has gotten better with time either, if anything I feel worse than I did as a teenager. Why did I ever have to begin desiring females? I remember before I was about 12, I was a loner, but relatively content:feelscry:

keep coping bro.

No one is fucking 12-15 prime-aged, white foids from the upper stratas of society.

Among the favela population, almost exclusively constituted of nonwhites, foids are commonly pregnant at as soon as 12, but such things never ever happen with white girls from middle classe and above.

No one is fucking them.

They are the most attractive at roughly 12-15, but no one fucks them. The gift of prime natural white JBs is forbidden to everyone nowadays.

I envy the guys who kiss them and that's it.
how old are you?

What I always wondered: Shouldn't it be relatively easy in Brasil or Latin America in general to get a girlfriend from the favelas if you are middle class yourself? I mean money and status are attractive to women, is just favelamaxx a promising option?

What I always wondered: Shouldn't it be relatively easy in Brasil or Latin America in general to get a girlfriend from the favelas if you are middle class yourself? I mean money and status are attractive to women, is just favelamaxx a promising option?
I can't get a young black/mixed foid from a favela. I've already tried.

Maybe I could betabuxx an old favela single mom but I don't want to do that tbh.

I can't get a young black/mixed foid from a favela. I've already tried.

Maybe I could betabuxx an old favela single mom but I don't want to do that tbh.
How did you try to meet them? I assume such foids aren't part of your usual social circle. Tbh moving to Latin America and trying this shit sounds tempting to me

How did you try to meet them? I assume such foids aren't part of your usual social circle. Tbh moving to Latin America and trying this shit sounds tempting to me
Approaching, both cold approach and internet approach.

I also studied with some when I was at a public school.

They're easier for sure, if you drop your standards to rock bottom and go for really ugly and old ones maybe you can "ascend".

I'm in love with this girl

E23738357e4358e20521b1131ff50e77

I'm in love with this girl

View attachment 85991
She's not particularly beautiful at all but just being white, young and dressing like that is more than enough to fall in love.

Also, based on the pic she must be 100+ yo now so it isn't pedophilia :feelshehe:

Hi cucktears!

The reason for this is because the matriarchy has made it illegal.

I just want affection from prime princess foid tbh. Nothing more
We can't even get some cuddling with young virgin foids, it's beyond over.

Men can get blown up, disfigured and maimed in war, die while performing blue-collar work, no one cares. But young women have so much fucking value in society that we can't even literally touch them. It's mind-blowing when you think about it.