Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one in my life understands what I have to deal with

Recruit
★★★★★
So, the allergy season has started where I live. It's so fucking difficult. I've had hayfever pretty much every year since I was a kid. It's making me exhausted. It's just another problem that I don't need in my life but I need to consume energy and effort dealing with it.

It is so fucked up man. everything is fucking confusing now life seems to fucking complex to deal with :feelsbadman:

Chad trait: you don't have any allergies. :forcedsmile:

That’s the curse of being a blackpilled ugly man

Fuaaaaaaaarrrk

dont they have pills for hayfever where u live? i have had hey fever pretty bad too so went to the doctor and he gave me some strong ass pills for that shit and now i am chilling

Last edited:
dont they have pills for hayfever where u live? i have had fever pretty bad too so went to the doctor and he gave me some strong ass pills for that shit and now i am chilling
I have tried many but they don't currently help.

I have tried many but they don't currently help.
shit man that's though. when i had it, i looked like a mentally retarded dog who was high, my eyes/nose would be red and i would be crying half of the time bc of the pollen plus the amount of shit that comes out of my nose made people instantly repusled by me. can only imagine what it is like for you if have you have it so bad that even pills dont work, i feel for you brother