Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No One Here Suffers More Than Incelius Savage

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
@Incelius Savage is like a patron saint of Truceldom and The Godfather of all Suffering, 99% of people here would have roped in his place having your entire life ruined by a family that rejects you for being bastard son of a Mexican father you’ve never seen once in your life, hearing your white 5’9 overweight oofy doofy brother have threesomes in your own home, all because he’s white and got coddled his entire life while you had to mow white people’s lawns due to a poorfag trash single mother, have your dick become smaller, lose and gain massive amounts of weight, and your hair bald due to hormonal problems and the breaking dick incident at the young age of 20, and be forced to do homeschooling due to your white half brother’s disobedience in school and never enjoy a proper childhood or live the University life.

Yeah but did he try to kill himself at 8 during pre-blackpill days when you knew it was over already?

but did h.e run out of ram

Has Recluse taken over your account? :ha..feels:

But indeed; the usual mistreatment and neglectment of a subhuman, suffering simply compounded upon by his unfortunate family situation and isolation spurred on by his seemingly incredibly entitled parental foid. :feelsugh:

Yeah but did he try to kill himself at 8 during pre-blackpill days when you knew it was over already?

It was with the knife in the kitchen while his mother was arguing with her boyfriend.

You forgot me losing my dream job online and my brother getting a better paying job than me (probably becoming a manager there) and he misses most days and only started working there 3-4 months ago, and also suffering from homelessness while our family wouldn’t help me and my mother most of the time and many other things

Why don't you go be gay together, and live happily ever after

I really hope your joking

I really hope your joking
OP is on point. Only people who suffer worse than incelius are some oldcels like me and @wereq @Emba due to health problems that come from aging

@Incelius Savage is like a patron saint of Truceldom and The Godfather of all Suffering, 99% of people here would have roped in his place having your entire life ruined by a family that rejects you for being bastard son of a Mexican father you’ve never seen once in your life, hearing your white 5’9 overweight oofy doofy brother have threesomes in your own home, all because he’s white and got coddled his entire life while you had to mow white people’s lawns due to a poorfag trash single mother, have your dick become smaller, lose and gain massive amounts of weight, and your hair bald due to hormonal problems and the breaking dick incident at the young age of 20, and be forced to do homeschooling due to your white half brother’s disobedience in school and never enjoy a proper childhood or live the University life.
I suffer more than Incelius Savage. I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. I am 42 years old and lifetime dateless .

I was moob-enslaved to work for someone for $20 per week for a year while I lived on the streets.

i feel sorry for the bastard