Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill no one has to respect manlets

Honestly, I d rather be 0.2/10 and 6'2 over 5/10 but 5'1. Hard F for manlets

If it was a foid, no one would touch him. Stop manlet genocide now

Last edited:
Look how they all move out for the tall guy but no one gives a fuck about the short guy.

Argh as a manlet I can tell you it's 100% like that every time I have to go in to the city. Hate it :feelsree:

Once goverment will give waifu robots to all incels manlets should be first ones to get them

Honestly, I d rather be 0.2/10 and 6'2 over 5/10 but 5'1. Hard F for manlets
This tbh.

Because it´s not just about getting girls it´s about being dominating and alpha and you can´t be seen as that when you are short. I just went for a walk for grocery shopping and the same thing happens where I have to move for everyone because I am not seen as intimidating because of my height.

Manlet uprising now!

niggers in chains got more respect than manlets tbh

Manlet uprising now!
Tall+guy+fights+short+guy+another+case+of+trying+to_a9d8e4_6862036.gif

Being a short man is the single worst thing on Earth. There is nothing worse than being short, if you’re a man.

I’d rather be 6’3 with a 0/10 face than short and handsome.

cope, hair loss is worse
Even tho I am balding I must say that being a manlet is worse, I am lucky to be 5'11 but even that is still below average in germany

cope, hair loss is worse
Hair loss is the most painful thing I endured in my life but at least there is treatment, there is no treatment for being a manlet

just superhero maxx bro. Rorschach and wolverine are 5"4, 5"3 . You could get a hottie waifu like Psyloche.

im tall and i have been told i normally look depressed or angry but i still get collisions. being muscular or bloatmaxxed would help more tbh

You can't call this life if you are below 6'0

Hair loss is no biggie if your bones are aesthetic. Tall bones>>>>hair.
Truth. Manletism is the most brutal death sentence. norwoodism is 2nd. I don’t even care what’s 3rd.

manletism is same as beta looking ugly face

Can anyone calculate how tall these men are?

Height > Face

Face is too overrated here tbh, 6/10 is enough to get a loyal gf. And most guys can become 6/10 if they're willing to put effort and money and get plastic surgery.

Manlets though ? We're fucked for life.

Height > Face

Face is too overrated here tbh, 6/10 is enough to get a loyal gf. And most guys can become 6/10 if they're willing to put effort and money and get plastic surgery.

just lengthening yout legs bro

Seriously considered it, but it's risky as shit, i don't know what to do anymore tbh.
ehhh I agree with you
face plastic surgery is much safer and cheaper than lengthening the legs.

Height > Face

Just have 6/10 face brah :soy:
Just go from 2 to 6.

5 11 can easily slay, whats problem brah. Just be 5 11

Just have 6/10 face brah :soy:
Just go from 2 to 6.

5 11 can easily slay, whats problem brah. Just be 5 11
I'll, just wait until i get enough money to get LL surgery.

Sorry but leg LL surgery is not worth it. You will look like you're walking on stilts and I hear the leg can break if you do physical activities.

And no one is entitled for manlets to refrain from disrespecting tallets.
Everyone should forsake human morality and realize that we operate under the amoral perception of power deciding everything. Not being good.