Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No one has ever valued me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
No one has ever listened to, or valued my opinion.

No one has ever done any selfless acts for me.

No one has ever invited me anywhere with them.

No one has ever bought me anything.

No one has ever tried to cheer me up.

No one has ever considered my sadness.

No one has ever questioned why I always look tired.

No one has ever asked me what I do in my spare time.

No one has ever tried to know anything about me.

I wonder what it would feel like to have someone actually value me in any way.

I value you bro. I value all my incel brothers here. :heart:

Cope, I value you. :feelsokman:

You’ve still got us

HuhSmug

@Lonelycel

Umm sweaty...

I pinged you a few times, can't say no one ever valued you.

It's Over.

I thought @Insalsa was back.

Sad1

Whenever I hear words like these, it makes me want cry uncontrollably.
Words cannot describe how much I love you.

What is value though? There are a lot of incels here whose parents legitimately mistreated them or didn't love them, so I could see them saying they were never valued. But a lot of other incels take genuine concern given to them and shrug it off because they didn't get their dick sucked.

Finally a blackpilled answer
Im tired of the cucks here
Like getting pinged by another incel is of any value JFL
it's not cucked to show what little support you can for your incel brother

It is over, friend.

u r all a fren to me :heart:

01a

Time to really go ER

Same is for me

Eyyyy thats cool u put my post in your sig.

I feel you.. nobody cares about sad ugly short balding men. U know my own mother told me to go into “grand sleep” (death) before..

CuckTears will ignore this

I value you bro. I value all my incel brothers here. :heart:
Cope, I value you. :feelsokman:
You’ve still got us
@Lonelycel
Umm sweaty...
I pinged you a few times, can't say no one ever valued you.
u r all a fren to me :heart:

Thank you bro's.

Whenever I hear words like these, it makes me want cry uncontrollably.
Words cannot describe how much I love you.

Lol sorry that wasn't my intention. I just had this thought yesterday, when my mom asked me my opinion on something. I realised no one outside of my family has ever done this. No one has ever bothered to find out what kind of person I am, my likes/dislikes, etc.

It's catastrophic what I've missed out on in my youth. Hopefully it changes once I get surgery.
Eyyyy thats cool u put my post in your sig.

I feel you.. nobody cares about sad ugly short balding men. U know my own mother told me to go into “grand sleep” (death) before..

Man, that's a legendary quote lol. I agree with everything you wrote there.

Why the fuck did she say that? That's horrible man :cryfeels: I really do believe that if you get ugly enough, your own family members will turn their back on you. Back when I had major acne, my parents called me ugly many times and my dad said he was sick of having me in the house. When it cleared and I started taking care of my skin, my parents all of a sudden became a lot more loving towards me.

Damn, I feel the exact same. It's over.

that's because we're ugly so we're undeserving of any good deed.

I made a real tinder account in SEA and foids there:
Listened to my opinions and gave advice/asked for advice.
They invited me to go out.
They tried to cheer me up after I started going full depressionmaxx on them.
Previous point, they tried cheering me up and why I'm sad.
Asked what I like doing in my spare time or otherwise.
Previous point too tbh.
So at least 6 points, or even 7 out of all those.
Tbh ngl, you most likely just never tried.

Man, that's a legendary quote lol. I agree with everything you wrote there.

Why the fuck did she say that? That's horrible man :cryfeels: I really do believe that if you get ugly enough, your own family members will turn their back on you. Back when I had major acne, my parents called me ugly many times and my dad said he was sick of having me in the house. When it cleared and I started taking care of my skin, my parents all of a sudden became a lot more loving towards me.

I have no doubt she would look upon me more favorably if I was taller, had hair, and was neurotypical with a social circle.. no doubt.. but she mostly hates me whenever I’m not making money.. I went thru ups and downs, and she only sees me as human when I’m making money.. the second I lost my business, I became a subhuman shitstain in her eyes.. it’s happened twice now.. I’ve been a second class citizen in my broken family for like 8 years now and I’m not even 25 yet..

Only person that loves me is my brother.. and he’s the only person I love.. tbh he’s the only thing that keeps me from offing myself.. if he didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have a reason to exist.. at least there’s that.. I have a sister too but she belongs to Instagram. She’s hated me for years because of my looks and lack of NT. She’s living the beautiful life with beautiful people away from the trash of the world, pretending she’s a good, virtuous, humble kardashian.. it’s truly grotesque what she’s become..

Only Chad genetics are truly valued.

Gigacuck thread.

Ngl OP I think you are a good guy but realistically I nor anyone else here would think to themselves in 2 days time, "I wonder how he's doing". They won't think of you at all, or try to think of ways to cheer you up.

We are not together because we're all alone; we are alone and others are dealing with their own problems.

No one has ever listened to, or valued my opinion.

No one has ever done any selfless acts for me.

No one has ever invited me anywhere with them.

No one has ever bought me anything.

No one has ever tried to cheer me up.

No one has ever considered my sadness.

No one has ever questioned why I always look tired.

No one has ever asked me what I do in my spare time.

No one has ever tried to know anything about me.

I wonder what it would feel like to have someone actually value me in any way.

You can change this if you put in a little ExtRa EffoRt.

As a male in western society, you are seen as disposable unless you have looks, money or status. Unlike women, you do not have value in society just for being born female. You have value here, though.

I have no doubt she would look upon me more favorably if I was taller, had hair, and was neurotypical with a social circle.. no doubt.. but she mostly hates me whenever I’m not making money.. I went thru ups and downs, and she only sees me as human when I’m making money.. the second I lost my business, I became a subhuman shitstain in her eyes.. it’s happened twice now.. I’ve been a second class citizen in my broken family for like 8 years now and I’m not even 25 yet..

Only person that loves me is my brother.. and he’s the only person I love.. tbh he’s the only thing that keeps me from offing myself.. if he didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have a reason to exist.. at least there’s that.. I have a sister too but she belongs to Instagram. She’s hated me for years because of my looks and lack of NT. She’s living the beautiful life with beautiful people away from the trash of the world, pretending she’s a good, virtuous, humble kardashian.. it’s truly grotesque what she’s become..

My parents used to treat me like shit before I found a job. Now that I earn and give them money, they've pretty much stopped being mean to me. My sister can be nice to me at times. Does your sister really hate you just because you're ugly :cryfeels:

My parents used to treat me like shit before I found a job. Now that I earn and give them money, they've pretty much stopped being mean to me. My sister can be nice to me at times. Does your sister really hate you just because you're ugly :cryfeels:
I’ve never been trendy or NT or had social media or anything.. she knows I’ve never had friends, never had relationships and experiences, and I still live with my mom.. add on top being bald and short and it’s obvious she doesn’t like me because my LMS is bottom tier.. my family just kinda gave up on me.. especially my dad.. he saw I was 1st percentile height growing up, always a loser, always a loner, and always bullied by larger kids.. he was always ashamed of me. I’m the opposite of how he thought I’d turn out to be..always compares me to my extremely successful 6’4” NW0 neurotypical alpha cousin.. breaks my heart man..

Ngl OP I think you are a good guy but realistically I nor anyone else here would think to themselves in 2 days time, "I wonder how he's doing". They won't think of you at all, or try to think of ways to cheer you up.

We are not together because we're all alone; we are alone and others are dealing with their own problems.

Gigacuck thread.

My point was about not having any friends IRL who care about me even in the slightest. I don't need to be cheered up constantly, but I don't think I'm wrong to expect to be cared for just a little.

I wouldn't expect anyone from this site to think about me because really we're just text on a screen

You had a million chances to stop this, but you didn't.

its over. order rope