Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one has ever said “I love you” to me other than my parents and family

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Feels bad, man :feelsrope:

There's an unlimited amount of "I love you" s to be exchanged in the course of your lifetime.

But I'm afraid life is going to have to deny us that pleasure as we don't meet the listed minimum requirements, which go as follows:
*Ahem*
Reqs:
Be 7+/10 facially
NT(Exemption if face is at least 8/10 and height is above 6'1)
6+ feet tall (exemption up to 5'8 if statusmaxx or 9+/10 facial quality)

Well my grandparents have

There's an unlimited amount of "I love you" s to be exchanged in the course of your lifetime.

But I'm afraid life is going to have to deny us that pleasure as we don't meet the listed minimum requirements, which go as follows:
*Ahem*
Reqs:
Be 7+/10 facially
NT(Exemption if face is at least 8/10 and height is above 6'1)
6+ feet tall (exemption up to 5'8 if statusmaxx or 9+/10 facial quality)
His avi is Stanford which means he’s smart and therefore correct

Damn I never thought about that til now, feels bad :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@PPEcel how much you mog this guy?
In terms of posting, quite a bit, I need to settle back into making decently made posts due to the long break I took.

I'll get back into it.

My main rival is the other incel with the Oxford avi.
you go to stanford? nice work bro

is it suicidefuel like most california colleges (eg USC) or is it more toned down since it's more academic?

In terms of posting, quite a bit, I need to settle back into making decently made posts due to the long break I took.

I'll get back into it.
Wait you go to Stanford for real
Fuck
What the fuck am I doing with my life

No one said "I love to me" not even own parents. Truecel trait.

you go to stanford? nice work bro

is it suicidefuel like most california colleges (eg USC) or is it more toned down since it's more academic?
Nah, it's nothing like Berkley.

Though since it still does accept people for sports programs you still do have the Chad and Stacy aspect to the campus, but most of the time I spend is either doing research papers with my professors or studying for classes so I don't get all too affected by it.

I need to studymaxx in computer science, I'm going to specialize in advancing AI so that I can develop an artificial wife. I don't care how much work it would take to get there, I will suffer if it means that I'll eventually be loved(even if they aren't "real").

Though since it still does accept people for sports programs you still do have the Chad and Stacy aspect to the campus, but most of the time I spend is either doing research papers with my professors or studying for classes so I don't get all too affected by it.

I need to studymaxx in computer science, I'm going to specialize in advancing AI so that I can develop an artificial wife. I don't care how much work it would take to get there, I will suffer if it means that I'll eventually be loved(even if they aren't "real").
Lol just by going to Stanford you are almost guaranteed to make good money right after graduating
Meanwhile I struggled just to get a fuckin associates degree

I am getting schoolmogged in my own thread

Lol just by going to Stanford you are almost guaranteed to make good money right after graduating
Meanwhile I struggled just to get a fuckin associates degree
I might be able to ascend with my foreseeable salary, but moneymaxxing leaves you highly susceptible to getting cucked if you're incel-tier in looks.

I'm 5'4-5'5 with masculine traits, I look like a joke drawing an artist drew just because they were bored. Not to mention the fact that I'm on the autism spectrum AND my genetic testing found that I'm missing a chromosome.

Masculine traits look great on people of average to tall height, but being as short as I am I look like a mixture between grotesque and pathetic. A deep voice and a beard don't quite match only being waist-height by today's standards.

I might be able to ascend with my foreseeable salary, but moneymaxxing leaves you highly susceptible to getting cucked if you're incel-tier in looks.

I'm 5'4-5'5 with masculine traits, I look like a joke drawing an artist drew just because they were bored. Not to mention the fact that I'm on the autism spectrum AND my genetic testing found that I'm missing a chromosome.

Masculine traits look great on people of average to tall height, but being as short as I am I look like a mixture between grotesque and pathetic. A deep voice and a beard don't quite match only being waist-height by today's standards.

do you have a misanthropic fantasy?

the wrost part is that we just have one life.
We just had one shot and we missed.
It's over

Last edited:
Well, I can attest to the fact that I have had many fantasies regarding going on a complete rampage to take defence against collective society in the past. I used to have an extreme disdain for all of humanity in the days when I first accepted the black pill as fact.

But, recently I've begun to undergo a process of acceptance and understanding regarding the way collective humanity treats me. And I have concluded that it is of no fault of their own, as passing on inferior genetics is implanted in our subconscious mind to maintain good genetic quality of the species. The collective doesn't have a justifiable reasoning to despise me in a modern context, but primitive traits that have developed in us for thousands of years caused the rejection of myself from society.

While I'm still bitter, and nothing will ever change that, I no longer feel the need to "take vengeance" against society nor do I have fantasies relating to destroying humanity. Instead, I wish to actively improve society and provide incels with their basic human right to affection through means of technology.

TL;DR: I used to, but now I feel like my state of mind has changed.

In Finland, the word "love" is too strong to say it casually.
So my parents haven't said that to me.
full

Well, I can attest to the fact that I have had many fantasies regarding going on a complete rampage to take defence against collective society in the past. I used to have an extreme disdain for all of humanity in the days when I first accepted the black pill as fact.

But, recently I've begun to undergo a process of acceptance and understanding regarding the way collective humanity treats me. And I have concluded that it is of no fault of their own, as passing on inferior genetics is implanted in our subconscious mind to maintain good genetic quality of the species. The collective doesn't have a justifiable reasoning to despise me in a modern context, but primitive traits that have developed in us for thousands of years caused the rejection of myself from society.

While I'm still bitter, and nothing will ever change that, I no longer feel the need to "take vengeance" against society nor do I have fantasies relating to destroying humanity. Instead, I wish to actively improve society and provide incels with their basic human right to affection through means of technology.

TL;DR: I used to, but now I feel like my state of mind has changed.
To each their own brother.

If you go to Oxford just cold approach nerdy Stacies
I don't know Oxford personally, but I would assume that cold approaching Stacies there would probably result in ejection.

But that's just my best guess.

I can't remember the last time my parents told me they love me

Feels bad, man :feelsrope:
Parents are part of your family though.

Also it feels worse when you realize who they actually love is the baby/toddler you used to be and only nostalgia transfers these feelings to your current form who they would hate if they met you new.

My 60+ year old boss tells me she loves me :chad:

Are you a grad student or undergrad?

Are you a grad student or undergrad?
I'm undergrad right now, but I plan to complete up to a masters.

Maybe I should get a Ph.D. but I'm not sure how that would help me.

I'm undergrad right now, but I plan to complete up to a masters.

Maybe I should get a Ph.D. but I'm not sure how that would help me.

My advice for you is to focus as much on math, statistics, information theory, control theory, and signal processing as much as possible and focus less on networking, security, OS, web development.

I want to do AI too but getting sidetracked.

One last thing, avoid evolutionary algorithms. They seem appealing but lead nowhere. Maybe study CMA-ES but that's about it. Evolutionary algorithms are just way too compute hungry and aren't much better than humans at designing model architectures. Meta-learning approaches beat them over and over again.

My advice for you is to focus as much on math, statistics, information theory, control theory, and signal processing as much as possible and focus less on networking, security, OS, web development.

I want to do AI too but getting sidetracked.

One last thing, avoid evolutionary algorithms. They seem appealing but lead nowhere. Maybe study CMA-ES but that's about it. Evolutionary algorithms are just way too compute hungry and aren't much better than humans at designing model architectures. Meta-learning approaches beat them over and over again.
Thanks for the advice, I'll be mindful of it when studying to ensure that I focus more on those specific subjects and make an attempt to sign up for more of those courses. But I will also ask, do you recommend taking classes in Psych or any other program for a concentration in AI? I'm not all too experienced on what other programs learn, and I'm wondering if any other program could help me?

cope

rowing chads are probably balls deep in all of them

elitist cunts on punts
If you go to Oxford just cold approach nerdy Stacies
I don't know Oxford personally, but I would assume that cold approaching Stacies there would probably result in ejection.

But that's just my best guess.

Cold approaching is a bad idea anywhere
What's good man!

Yeah, just finished fall semester here, how's Oxford treating you?

The terms are really short, I've been on break for a while now

Some Becky in middle school said "I love you" to me, except it was a big joke at my expense, "just kidding", teehee

elitist cunts on punts

Cold approaching is a bad idea anywhere

The terms are really short, I've been on break for a while now
Can you tell me a bit more about what you Brits do in College? I've always been curious as to how your system is compared to the American system.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you Brits do in College? I've always been curious as to how your system is compared to the American system.

I actually went to an American high school so I don't know much about secondary education in the UK.

Brits don't call it "college", it's "uni".

A bachelor's is usually three years in the UK. I know that in the North American system, you apply to a college and somewhere in your sophomore year, you choose a major or concentration. In the UK, people specialize way earlier: one applies to a specific programme of study.

I actually went to an American high school so I don't know much about secondary education in the UK.

Brits don't call it "college", it's "uni".

A bachelor's is usually three years in the UK. I know that in the North American system, you apply to a college and somewhere in your sophomore year, you choose a major or concentration. In the UK, people specialize way earlier: one applies to a specific programme of study.
People in the US interchange between college, uni, and university constantly.

Yeah, American Universities require basics within the first 2 years of attendance to make you more " well rounded" (get you to pay more) but we do have scores of high-quality institutions here so that's fine.

Most students graduate with $100,000+ in debt if attending an out-of-state or private institution rather than an in-state college. Our student debt is currently over $1,000,000,000,000 and you can't file for bankruptcy on your loans.

I often have this fantasy about getting a hug from a girl. I think it must feel nice and warm. I have received hugs from close family but I find those uncomfortable because they have hurt me a lot. I don’t accept affection by them. So I think that a hug from a person I accept would be help me. But that is just a dream though. :feelscry:

Thanks for the advice, I'll be mindful of it when studying to ensure that I focus more on those specific subjects and make an attempt to sign up for more of those courses. But I will also ask, do you recommend taking classes in Psych or any other program for a concentration in AI? I'm not all too experienced on what other programs learn, and I'm wondering if any other program could help me?

Cognitive Psychology would be a good add.
Cognitive Psychology would be a good add.

Oh also Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics would be good too.

People in the US interchange between college, uni, and university constantly.

Yeah, American Universities require basics within the first 2 years of attendance to make you more " well rounded" (get you to pay more) but we do have scores of high-quality institutions here so that's fine.

Most students graduate with $100,000+ in debt if attending an out-of-state or private institution rather than an in-state college. Our student debt is currently over $1,000,000,000,000 and you can't file for bankruptcy on your loans.
Do you actually go to Stanford? You IQmog me to oblivion.