Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one got it worse off than me

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I wish I had the courage to get this ovER with
I don't have any motivation and power to even write to you hERe guys
I'm barely typing....I'm so tired
I'm so alone in this world.
I literally only have my family, and they are controlling the manipulative and negative and toxic and I wish I could cut ties with them, but then I'll be completely alone.
I have some "friends", but I don't consider it a real friendship.
for me a true friend is someone who interacts with you everyday, like your family, and you help each other with real life shit. not just some meetings from time to time.
help me!!!!!!!! I fucking don't wanna be alone in this world!!!!!!

can somebody hear me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Brutal; the compounding effects of the discriminatory treatment towards the average subhuman are to blame for this, and the fact you feel this way simply for being genetically cursed with being a sub 5 male is one of the most abhorrent norms of the modern world... :society:

A bad family and friends simply seem to exponentially raise the chance of such a truecel life, only elevating the suffering; they seem be common for many here... :feelssus:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I wish I had the courage to get this ovER with
I don't have any motivation and power to even write to you hERe guys
I'm barely typing....I'm so tired
I'm so alone in this world.
I literally only have my family, and they are controlling the manipulative and negative and toxic and I wish I could cut ties with them, but then I'll be completely alone.
I have some "friends", but I don't consider it a real friendship.
for me a true friend is someone who interacts with you everyday, like your family, and you help each other with real life shit. not just some meetings from time to time.
help me!!!!!!!! I fucking don't wanna be alone in this world!!!!!!

can somebody hear me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I was in the same situation as you a couple of years ago. Trust me when I say education is the best way out

Buy a few guns and a windowless white van and drive around downtown pointing them at things. You won't be lonely for long

Buy a few guns and a windowless white van and drive around downtown pointing them at things. You won't be lonely for long

LOL. being in a small jail cell won't make the situation better.
it's actually better to be alone than being with the wrong people

I was in the same situation as you a couple of years ago. Trust me when I say education is the best way out
I have a Bachelor degree. I don't see how "education" helped me.

Get a job, save up and move out
I have a job for years now.
still earning a low salary and unable to buy a house.
and actually a better higher-paying job won't help me, I would still be alone.
I need MILLIONS so I can go to parties, doing cold approach all day, work on my pickup still etc.
anything that involves me going to work is a waste of time

I need MILLIONS so I can go to parties, doing cold approach all day, work on my pickup still etc.
What field are you currently in?

I find solace in the fact I can at least stay at my folks house during weekends, so I don't need to spend the whole weekend alone like a dog in my flat.
here, food is made for me and the home is clean and organized, my bed is comfy, I have a coffee machine etc.

wish I have a home like this 24\7 so I can hide from the world in and just relax all day.

cold approaching doesnt work especially nowadays.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
doing cold approach all day, work on my pickup still etc.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: