Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one gives a shit about men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Now, imagine how much people care about ethnic men...

females can pretend to care about unattractive males, but in the end their mask of kindness always falls off.

This was already posted on this forum

females can pretend to care about unattractive males, but in the end their mask of kindness always falls off.
Kindness is determined through action not words, a truly kind female would give the gift of love and physical intimacy to an unattractive abused incel. But such women don't exist.

Women wish they could enslave ethnic men

I think water is also wet

Sadly this will never change. Men can't give birth, women can, that's why they're always valued over men.

They don't even pretend to care about ethnics.

Ethnicels: *issue that has nothing to do with race*
Literally no one:
Ethnicels: ImAgInE hOw WoRsE iT wOuLd Be If YoU wErE eThNiC?
I'm convinced he's here to make everyone hate ethnics.

Sadly this will never change. Men can't give birth, women can, that's why they're always valued over men.

Elliot Rodger had a solution to this in his manifesto

"gender equality" is such a meme.
instead of solving the real issues about men feminists would rather spend their time talking about meaningless shit like catcalling,body shaming,mansplaining etc.

Ethnicels: *issue that has nothing to do with race*
Literally no one:
Ethnicels: ImAgInE hOw WoRsE iT wOuLd Be If YoU wErE eThNiC?
Racism and sexism are often overlapping concerns. I find it hard to sympathize when white males complain about male problems in general. I really don't give a shit about men being mistreated despite being male myself obviously, I'd prefer everyone to suffer with me. I do not wish for a brighter future for anyone.

(((Multiculturalism))) is a weapon.

It's like a dull sword with a sharp handle! Every time it gets used the user gets cut.

My condolences.

Naturally i blame the
jews

Now, imagine how much people care about ethnic men...

The problem is that the type of men who complain about "society" not caring about men also don't care about men.
The type of men who complain about "society" not caring about men are usually right-wing tradcucks who support capitalism, who believe that we're living in a "nanny state", and that we need MORE capitalism and MORE social harshness in order to bring back >muh masculinity. These people care about "masculinity" more than about actual men. There are more men who want to hurt women than there are men who want to help men. Most incels are also religious right-wing tradcucks who are obsessed with "masculinity" at cost of actual men.

The problem is that the type of men who complain about "society" not caring about men also don't care about men.
The type of men who complain about "society" not caring about men are usually right-wing tradcucks who support capitalism, who believe that we're living in a "nanny state", and that we need MORE capitalism and MORE social harshness in order to bring back >muh masculinity. These people care about "masculinity" more than about actual men. There are more men who want to hurt women than there are men who want to help men. Most incels are also religious right-wing tradcucks who are obsessed with "masculinity" at cost of actual men.
Massive JFL at thinking cuckservatives actually want to harm women.

Massive JFL at thinking cuckservatives actually want to harm women.

I wasn't thinking about mainstream conservatives but about far-right incels who think that mainstream conservatives are not eager enough to hurt women.

-This one is actually pretty absurd. mental health is just not taken seriously. doctors still will laugh in your face thinking depression isn't real.

A foid's comment about every 4 out of 5 suicides being male.

"Men have always been expendable, the difference is that we used to be respected as well."