Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME

Juice

Juice

The Chronicles Of A Defeated Man
★★★★
I never had a chance, I have no friends, i am living off pure hatred and anger at this FUCKING WORLD No one not even my family likes me, they want me DEAD, fuck you fuck you all I TRIED, I TRIED TO BE A ok person, and I was treated like shit for it, people just want to use me, for their benefit, i am nothing but a mere pawn, I AM SURROUNDED BY DARK TRIADS AND EVIL BITCHES. i might get a heart attack I need rest

let go of all of ur hate and become one with ur copes.

Juice

de facto autist​

whitepill is too cucked for me
it's not cucked. it's a way of living decently after accepting that it never began. there is no vengeance or happy ending for u so why harbor all that hate. it's only hurting u. none of it is reaching those who's given u pain so might as well banish it.

Everyone cares for himself in the end, and other people are just obstacles for you really

it's not cucked. it's a way of living decently after accepting that it never began. there is no vengeance or happy ending for u so why harbor all that hate. it's only hurting u. none of it is reaching those who's given u pain so might as well banish it.
kinda true, but it has thin line of being too passive and even cucking yourself

You'll be treated as a pushover

Better to realize this then continue living in a state of delusion where you lie to yourself about others caring for you

there's nothing u can do so doing nothing isn't cucked.
That could be said in general about anything, since your inferior genetics which society punishes you for it. Still when you think about simps who simp for whores aren't in same place as us ? They didn't really had any choice either, everything is predetermined by our universe

People will see how easily you accepted defeat so they'll use this to their advantage to use you further, if you are a miserable cunt they'll leave you alone, I trust no one, I can never let my guard down

That could be said in general about anything, since your inferior genetics which society punishes you for it. Still when you think about simps who simp for whores aren't in same place as us ? They didn't really had any choice either, everything is predetermined by our universe
the cards ur dealt is predetermined but how u choose to use them in the limited way u can is ur decision to make. if ur a truecel u should find ways to cope and mitigate as much misery as u can. rage is of no use to a truecel.

btw what do you think of cindy ( that's was her name ? ) from ff15 :ahegao:

she had nice boobas

and original concept for luna ( known as stella ) and in general original concept for FFVersus ?
im a Lightning loyalist

People will see how easily you accepted defeat so they'll use this to their advantage to use you further, if you are a miserable cunt they'll leave you alone, I trust no one, I can never let my guard down
I don't talk to ppl more than I need to.

the cards ur dealt is predetermined but how u choose to use them in the limited way u can is ur decision to make. if ur a truecel u should find ways to cope and mitigate as much misery as u can. rage is of no use to a truecel.
i see
im a Lightning loyalist
Used in past too, now i'm more Luna, Violet Evergarden, 2B type of goy

I never had a chance, I have no friends, i am living off pure hatred and anger at this FUCKING WORLD No one not even my family likes me, they want me DEAD, fuck you fuck you all I TRIED, I TRIED TO BE A ok person, and I was treated like shit for it, people just want to use me, for their benefit, i am nothing but a mere pawn, I AM SURROUNDED BY DARK TRIADS AND EVIL BITCHES. i might get a heart attack I need rest
When you're subhuman,even your own parents want you dead...

Life is shit man, we all thought everything going to be okay when we were kids but things just get worse