Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one ever cared for me when I was alone

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★
I remember my days by myself in school. Was treated like absolute shit. Nobody cared that I was a loner, no one cared that i was picked on a lot. I wore my hoodie and still no one sympathized for me, matter in fact more people called me ugly behind my back, people made rumors that i was wearing it cuz of my looks etc. If i were a lonely chad/normie (which doesn’t exist) People would of walked up too me and tried to get to know me, people would of invited me to their group. nope got none of that.

Was humiliated more. I was sometimes delusional and thought maybe a foid liked me but they never bothered to talk to me or there friends either and on the last day they never said shit either or even appeared. No one cares for the ugly loner. People just want us to kill ourselves that’s all they want. No one bothered speaking to me either.

Brutal. EvERyone would feel bad for chad if he was wearing black hoodies and depressed

nah I think now more than ever there are lonely normies

nah I think now more than ever there are lonely normies
if you’re extremely autistic then yeah. But i had a normie autistic aquitance who had more people sympathizing for him and he was obviously autistic

Brutal. EvERyone would feel bad for chad if he was wearing black hoodies and depressed
Exaclty people would be like “oh he doesn’t deserve it He is too good looking” and so foids ask for his number and normies try to be there friend

Exaclty people would be like “oh he doesn’t deserve it He is too good looking” and so foids ask for his number and normies try to be there friend
Honestly i dont think we can surgERy hardmaxx i guess we have to swallow the copiumpill

Black hoodie memories are quite possibly the worst memories known to man