Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one dyes their blond hair black or has blue/green eyes and wears brown color contacts because ...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
How many blond people dye their hair black?
How many blue/green eyed people wear brown colored contacts?

The answer is virtually none for either.

Because except for albinos, there is no such thing as "too white" and virtually everyone wants white coloration.

Yeah ive got shit brown hair and eyes. I hate it.

Nobody wants shit colored hair/eyes

I've heard back in school that white, blonde, blue eyes are a more evolved species, it was a bit of a black-pill for me. That was the same time they told me about genetically modifying babies in the future and were likely to take 'evolved' route. Don't know too much about it though.

i see curries who dye there hair blonde such as
Curry

I've seen many.

I haven't. Where do you live?

Every person I have ever seen that dyes their hair is dying it to get it blonder/redder/more colorful. Except maybe goths/emos when that was a thing.

I see people with dark roots and blond hair. I never see the opposite.

eg.
113017-kim-kardashian-roots-lead.jpg

The dude looks ridiculous, who is he?

All the races look ridiculous when they try to whitemax. But the desire to be white is so pervasive and so strong they can't control themselves.

The bass player from No Doubt had this ridiculous hair for years while getting mogged by Gwen Stefani 24/7:

gwen-stefani-no-doubt-good-morning-america-22.jpg

Black hair looks horrible dyed blond. Only white people can get an effective blond hair color.

tfw albino like pale skin in the past :feelscry:

golden whites are supreme

idk, I like brown eyes and dark hair

I've seen black foids with blonde weaves, looks hilarious.

All the races look ridiculous when they try to whitemax. But the desire to be white is so pervasive and so strong they can't control themselves.

The bass player from No Doubt had this ridiculous hair for years while getting mogged by Gwen Stefani 24/7:

gwen-stefani-no-doubt-good-morning-america-22.jpg

Black hair looks horrible dyed blond. Only white people can get an effective blond hair color.
JBW theory is real, but this looks just ridiculous. :feelshaha: