Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one deserves to be ethnic! NO ONE! Good looks, robust physiology, strong health, and white phenotype should be a human right!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Everyone deserves to have the best shot at life. We deserve to be born as strong robust high IQ Whites. Ethnic life is a purgatory. Its a curse and a prison.

I want some asian and semite pussy

ethnics shouldn't breed, period. I hate these shitskin scum having 5 fucking kids at once in an impoverished life style.

ethnics shouldn't breed, period. I hate these shitskin scum having 5 fucking kids at once in an impoverished life style.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It’s like if down syndrome people started having 10 kids each and becoming the majority. No one would want to be born in that state

It’s like if down syndrome people started having 10 kids each and becoming the majority. No one would want to be born in that state

let alone living in a shithole and having 7 kids when you yourself have trouble feeding yourself.

let alone living in a shithole and having 7 kids when you yourself have trouble feeding yourself.
I’ve seen that logic apply especially to Africa. They starve so the West gives them food. They have the energy then to breed 10 kids who now all starve.

I’ve seen that logic apply especially to Africa. They starve so the West gives them food. They have the energy then to breed 10 kids who now all starve.
it's still beyond me how niggers aren't considered a threat to international security. They mass breed and flood civilized nations who then turn into shitholes and fuck everything up with their primitive way of thinking. Even with 13% of niggers in the US they managed to cause a significant amount of damage too.

Even with 13% of niggers in the US they managed to cause a significant amount of damage too.
Because that 13% amounts to a whooping 40 million nigger apes!

Because that 13% amounts to a whooping 40 million nigger apes!
and they'll continue to have more fatherless children who live in the streets and grow up neglected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back