Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one cares for, even blames men who were born deformed or poor but tranny freaks, single mom sluts and female druggies who CHOOSE that get sympathy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
A man born with a deformity, like scoliosis, or deformed chest, or maybe just really short: Labelled LOSER, FREAK, CREEPY

Women or men choose to cut off their penis and become a tranny, or get pregnant as a single mom slut, or get addicted to heroine, opiates, or whatever idiot white woman shit they typical do is = FALLEN ANGEL, HERO, BRAVE, EMPOWERED

It's so fucked up. Government, women and civilization blames men who got fucked over as fucking babies and newborns, then they go and mutilate their dick (if in the USA).

How did things ever get so crazy?

The promotion of degeneracy is the goal.

Order out of chaos, this is the dogma of the secret societies derived from Freemasonry. First you sow chaos, then you offer order but with you in power.

I was on the la airport today and I saw all the billboards for suicide prevention and every single poster had femoids depicted. It’s comical since men especially white men are 60-70% of suicides and they have black women on these posters who have the least suicide rate.

I was on the la airport today and I saw all the billboards for suicide prevention and every single poster had femoids depicted. It’s comical since men especially white men are 60-70% of suicides and they have black women on these posters who have the least suicide rate.
Diversity is our greatest strength. :soy:

You just can't imagine what a woman of color goes through every day!!!1

Eugenics was a good idea! Too bad we lost ww2.

It's absolutely insane indeed when you stop to think about it. Everything is based on retarded "progressive" ideologies instead of reality.

I honestly want to scream at my useless parents about what the fuck they were thinking when they told the doctor it was okay to mutilate my cock as a baby
Eugenics was a good idea! Too bad we lost ww2.

Last edited:
Yeah, and look at how society treats people who've recovered from drug addiction, alcohol abuse or got out of an "abusive relationship", they literally get all the sympathy and brownie points in the world, yet someone who was on the right track in life and stayed away from drugs/alcohol from day 1 gets no fucking recognition at all? In fact, someone who stays away from drugs/alcohol is labelled as "boring" and a "loser", JFL. Fuck this shit society.

The promotion of degeneracy is the goal.

Order out of chaos, this is the dogma of the secret societies derived from Freemasonry. First you sow chaos, then you offer order but with you in power.

They are extremely patient, then.

New religion, new end of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back