Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No one cares for Afghan women - Check the comments

Jfl at that curry troon behind her

People literally only care about the women when this shit happens
Check the comments people don't care saying muh 20 years and muh 2 trillion LOL, women getting beaten and they think of money and time
Just move to Germany bitch and suck chad cock. Nobody wants to listen to her whine.
Afghan won't let their women leave

Men get killed and nobody talks about it genderized.

Women get to fuck the leaders and they are the oppressed ones :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

if you won't fight for your country, don't expect anyone else to.

afghan army folded harder than wet paper

Check the comments people don't care saying muh 20 years and muh 2 trillion LOL, women getting beaten and they think of money and time

Afghan won't let their women leave
Lol her English almost has an accent. Likely had a foreign education(diploma in chad dick sommelier)

Wahmen strong, so the should pick up a gun and fight or die

Lol her English almost has an accent. Likely had a foreign education(diploma in chad dick sommelier)
She fled and complained about America, also she's rich

if you won't fight for your country, don't expect anyone else to.

afghan army folded harder than wet paper
Something tells me this was all agreed on. Like all parties knew what was coming. kabul is not even trying.

Why does the comment section even mention China when burgerland caused all the mess in the first place

Blackpill is spreading

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
Something tells me this was all agreed on. Like all parties knew what was coming. kabul is not even trying.
Tbh, something's definitely fishy

I say that 1000 ethnic men will get blown up tomorrow and none bats an eye

I say that 1 foid will loose her job and everyone looses their minds

technically no one cares about women but it happens that they are the main factor to spread globohomo

oh my god shes so beautiful, oh my god oh my god :soy::soy::soy::soy:

cant wait for taliban to decapitate her
Why does the comment section even mention China when burgerland caused all the mess in the first place
NA reddit retard motherfuckers love their capitalist shithole, and it's always China or Russia's fault!

Taliban is Mossad

Wonder why it isnt women forced to hang to the plane from outside? JFL, incels always lose, women are privileged EVERYWHERE, talks about women oppression are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: