Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one cares even if you rope

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
The state treats you like a criminal if you want to rope, society treats you like a freak and spit on you more encouraging you. Even your family wants you dead

We are disposable Men , man .

Gallons and gallons of men, man.

Don't rope man! Just pay taxes for society while i throatfuck my stacie gf bro!

The state treats you like a criminal if you want to rope, society treats you like a freak and spit on you more encouraging you. Even your family wants you dead

man this is very true. And this is why I’ll never go to a doctor for my thoughts because they’ll just fuck me up

Don't rope man! Just pay taxes for society while i throatfuck my stacie gf bro!
thanks for the lifefuel buddy boyo! :feelsgah:
needed it to get through my day of wagecucking

ye someone probably died as I was typing this and i'd never know. outside of family (if they care) nobody gives a fuck about you because they don't even know you exist

We're disposable.

Rope = cuck.

Go ET.

Im gonna rope, eventually

They wouldnt even know you exist, and if they did they would probably give it a moment of thought and continue breezing through life. I knew people that did. I still think about them over a decade later. I dont feel roping is the way to do it, as much as I feel some days. Ive witnessed attempted suicide and it was always regretted.

That’s a good thing though, you die without the guilt of making others sad.

im too arrogant to rope myself tbhngldedsrs

My family would care i guess but i don't care about them tbh. I don't know why i don't kill myself lmao i guess i'm too much of a coward

im too arrogant to rope myself tbhngldedsrs
21607.jpg

except when you rope after going ER :feelshehe:

I know

That's why thERe are bettER ways to go
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg