Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No One Care About Guy At The Bottom

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Because everybody wanna be with dude on top of the stairs.

Sitting and trying to come out with some solution, but the only solution in this world is to succumb to others and be wageslave and make fun of yourself (jestermaxxing) for people to like you (if you want to live a fairly normal life if nothing else worked for you and you don't want to have problems with law)

In my childhood (which I consider up to 13 years old) before being 11 years old I had some "friends" like they say. But I remind myself I never was kind of respected. Sometimes I was but sometimes I wasn't but generally we would hang together after school.

Once at primary school I had an argument with a so called friend and then he made all the class to hate me. For a year I was severly bullied.

After that situation in life I had some bullies but a mild one and I stopped having bullies when I started to burst out with anger.

To this day in life no one cares 'cause I'm poor.

My family never taught me anything useful, bullied me and since childhood always told me that everything I get from environment in life is MY FAULT
So I had to learn lots of things on my own and had to understand that they likewise society is full of shit.

The truth is it was never my fault. I spent almost decade tryna people to like me, to be a good guy, to understand others feelings because I thought what others do wrong to me is always my fault (because my family told me).

And to this day after beating some people (also people associated with my family) I have law problems. I am no longer nice guy and I surely can fuck someone up even though at first glance people wouldn't think that. That's why I will probably end up in a pen.

So I am left all alone. Family thinks to this day that all my unfortunate life outcomes is my fault which is their system to defend their ego, because if they agreed with me they would feel lots of guilt, so they prefer me to suffer (since every human, every animal is an egoist and mostly don't give a fuck about no one).

So yeah here I am. Left by society, left by family, left by "friends". Fuck y'all.

No one even wants to rebel or whatever 'cause everyone copes.

Fuck this world man. I can't even be angry at that. I am only apathetic.

Last edited:
Not reading all that

It's true but there's no point to even complain anymore. Who's listening? The incel that can relate to this like me has a brain swimming with problems and stress, I can only think about myself now. And about myself I realise I'm pathetic scum of humanity and shouldn't exist but only do because of laws and abundant food. Our only choice is sit and wait for it to be over.

:feelssus:

I care about you. Sorry that happened d

It's true but there's no point to even complain anymore. Who's listening? The incel that can relate to this like me has a brain swimming with problems and stress, I can only think about myself now. And about myself I realise I'm pathetic scum of humanity and shouldn't exist but only do because of laws and abundant food. Our only choice is sit and wait for it to be over.
You ain't worthless. It is what they want you to believe. It's idée fixe. It doesn't exist - only in humans' brains.

If you took gun and kill those who make fun of you then you are right and they are not. It's like saying being a human is being worse than a bear because bear is stronger, heavier and quicker. Yet human can kill bear. Same gose for human interactions. If you dominate someone even though this person is stronger, prettier and wealthier then you are right and they are wrong.

The problem is collectivistic amount of power law abiding citizens have (due to gestapo and army) and people who control entire matrix.

The only way is to create egoistic reich and its members then would take from environment what they want (stealing, killing, raping but members of reich would support each other)

Last edited:
That's why he's called the fall guy

Brutal, try to deal with those law issues and then get your money straight

I agree with your title though, people are the bottom are viewed as cretinous filth :fuk:
I'll try mane. It's been hard for many years. At least now I have some peace in loneliness.

same, you just have to realize that a lot of people already rigged the game (elites) or were born with everything (chads, foids, NTs)

if you're at the bottom, like many of us are, society will treat you like a stain on the fabric, an anomaly to be pushed to the side :feelsbadman:
That's why we need to make a reich, a union. There's the only way to get what you want in life - by force.

:feelsrope: