Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No one can escape the agepill

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

Elijah was a pretty boy manlet in his youth, but he started to age fast after he hit 30. By the way, the early 2000s was a great era for manlets in movies. Daniel Radcliff, Elliaj Wood, Taylor Lautner. It's almost like height didn't matter that much. But I digress...

Elijah wood is cool. Also I didnt realize Harry Potter was a manlet until this year. Movies do a good job covering that up, I thought he was 5'10 (manlet tier I know but also average height)

My bro is almost 40 and he still gets hot women in their 20s. He doesn't even look good for his age because he did drugs for years. The agepill only affects normies and prettyboy Chads (like Justin Bieber, for example). Hypermasculine Chads with extreme sexual dimorphism can handle a few wrinkles and still look good. It just makes them look more "rugged" and "distinguished". Chads like that can still look good and slay into their 50s. The agepill only catches up to them in their elderly years.

one disadvantage of being a prettyboy tbh

his skin looks kinda shitty but his aging is 90% balding

but hardly anyone escapes balding so same thing

My bro is almost 40 and he still gets hot women in their 20s. He doesn't even look good for his age because he did drugs for years. The agepill only affects normies and prettyboy Chads (like Justin Bieber, for example). Hypermasculine Chads with extreme sexual dimorphism can handle a few wrinkles and still look good. It just makes them look more "rugged" and "distinguished". Chads like that can still look good and slay into their 50s. The agepill only catches up to them in their elderly years.
fuck your bro

But muh wine fine and SMW!

Maybe the agepill should be called the time capsule? Since it chokes the life out of everyone eventually.

one disadvantage of being a prettyboy tbh
Having a boyish look becomes a super liability as you age. At first its good, you look younger (especially good for an actor) and full of vigor, but then as you age you just look like a degrading child. So, as an actor, you can't get taken seriously in masculine adult roles (being manlet hurts too), but you also can't pull off the fresh-faced teen/20-something either, because you're kinda norwooding and lost color in your face and have moles and wrinkles. Hans Molemancel, tbh.