Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News No-Nut is now far right!!!!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

EID9NODWkAEkzDO

Just fucking lol at these leftist soyboys, everything I dont agree with is incel far right propaganda

So I ultraleftist

Seriously, this existence here has become beyond retarded. I really do not kow what to say anymore. If you do not fap, you are now considered rightwing...

Seriously, this existence here has become beyond retarded. I really do not kow what to say anymore. If you do not fap, you are now considered rightwing...

It's because those people have an agenda they want to push and everybody who goes against them must be neutralized and the easiest way to do that is to slap the far-right label on people.

It's why they hate Trump so much, this guy actually explains it well:

This is why they are attacking incels, not because the existence of lonely virgins offends them, but because incel theories about women and reality, the blackpill itself, are a treat to the globalist religion. All those IT people who attack this forum constantly? They are all doing it because they cannot suffer the existence of people who don't think like them because the hegemony of their world view relies on total domination and the absence of all dissent. They already control the thoughts of normies completely, but there's always those who escape the Matrix one way or another, and like i said the easiest way to deal with the existence of dissenting voices is to use the Nazi card. This is why it's actually a waste of time to point out to them that many incels are neither political nor are they even white. They already know that, but they don't care because to refer to incels are right-wing and white is their way to shut incels up.

It's because those people have an agenda they want to push and everybody who goes against them must be neutralized and the easiest way to do that is to slap the far-right label on people.

I know man, but this situation is beyond any retardation to be honest.

It's why they hate Trump so much

Trump is a jewish cocksucher.

It's why they hate Trump so much, this guy actually explains it well:

This is why they are attacking incels, not because the existence of lonely virgins offends them, but because incel theories about women and reality, the blackpill itself, are a treat to the globalist religion. All those IT people who attack this forum constantly? They are all doing it because they cannot suffer the existence of people who don't think like them because the hegemony of their world view relies on total domination and the absence of all dissent. They already control the thoughts of normies completely, but there's always those who escape the Matrix one way or another, and like i said the easiest way to deal with the existence of dissenting voices is to use the Nazi card. This is why it's actually a waste of time to point out to them that many incels are neither political nor are they even white. They already know that, but they don't care because to refer to incels are right-wing and white is their way to shut incels up.

Trump is richfag puppet. Putin's dog

I love laughing at this clown world.

Trump is a jewish cocksucher.

Doesn't matter, they don't care about that at all. They still hate him because of what the video i linked to says. It's because when they call him a "misogynist" for his pussy grabbing comments, he just doesn't care and shrugs it off. Trump is too much of a narcissist to be afraid of political correctness and that makes him a nuclear threat to the establishment because their power rests entirely on the mind control they have on normies.

Of course I coom. I'm not a faggot.

Everything is far right now

Anything that makes me mad is far right :soy: :soy: :soy: