Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No, night clubs are not “a primal environment”, they are a modern hypergamous construct

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
People think in the Paleolithic area, it was just tall Chad cavemen clubbing each other over the head and having harems

When in reality, society was formed in bands of immediate relatives, where everyone was dependent on each other and women were dependent on men to do the things they couldnt, so sex was something distributed

:yes:

It’s funny to see foids living in the most artificial environment in history talking about “natural selection”

Bullshit.

Hypergamy is primal and natural. Only the alpha males got to breed. The betas didn't but still had to raise the kids of Chad in the tribe.

The same can be seen in other ape societies.
Brutal how modern society is essentially the same. Beta males work hard and pay taxes that go towards raising children of single mothers.

Bullshit.

Hypergamy is primal and natural. Only the alpha males got to breed. The betas didn't but still had to raise the kids of Chad in the tribe.

You don’t understand

Even in ape societies, they function in an immediate family unit, where every member has intrinsic value in the group just by being family

It’s not a free for all, where dozens or hundreds of young adults are thrown into a space with random strangers to compete, with no external support

Bullshit.

Naturalselectionpill.

Pretty sure the betas were just killed off.

Pretty sure the betas were just killed off.

you dont understand

betas were needed to survive and function

with just alphas, there is no tribe, no survival

you dont understand

betas were needed to survive and function

with just alphas, there is no tribe, no survival
Well, maybe I should say "omegas" then.

I think the way it works in hunter/gatherers is that young boys get killed just learning to be part of the tribe. If they can't hack it on a hunt or whatever else the do out in the jungle, they die. My guess is, 100% of the boys who are physically weak (omegas) get killed. A few chads get killed too, just from bad luck.

We're only around because of modern society - I doubt most of us would survive in prehistoric times as those abnormal would have died out. Either from rejection of the tribe or because their body wasn't up to the task of hunting.

Women in this time can fulfil their strategy 100%. It's not like they're pining for the 1 chad in the tribe. In reality they're pining for the chad(s) of the country who are numerous. Though the environment isn't natural, they are still fulfilling their natural mating strategy.

Though in reality there were no chads in prehistoric times, we ate our natural diet, had purer genes and were in a natural environment. This meant that we were all more or less equal.

I doubt most of us would survive in prehistoric times as those abnormal would have died out. Either from rejection of the tribe or because their body wasn't up to the task of hunting.
Or from injury. Ever broken a bone? I have, and without surgery I wouldn't be able to walk. No hunter/gatherer is going to keep bringing food to a crippled young male.

Though the environment isn't natural, they are still fulfilling their natural mating strategy.
I want to push back on this point a little - on the use of the word "fulfilling." They're trying to follow their strategy, but thanks to birth control most of them are failing. And the evidence that they're actually failing is (the same evidence I point to with incels) they are intensely unhappy.

Prior to birth control, a woman could chase a chad and, if she "got him" (he fucked her) she'd get pregnant. In hunter/gatherer societies, if you knock a girl up, they will force you to take care of her - yes they will! Even chad has to follow the rules. Although, I'm sure some cheating happened too.

The point is, among our ancestors the "chasing chad" phase couldn't have lasted more than a couple of years. Some girl would "catch" him, and then the number 2 guy in the tribe would become the most desirable man.

What's happening today is that women are perpetually chasing, perpetually getting pumped/dumped, and never actually "catching" any chads. It appears that very few of them are actually happy with this situation. When they get older and settle, they can't pair bond.

I think that among our ancestors, a young girl might have a crush on the top chad - but when she offered her body to him (which she definitely would) there would be strings attached. She would know it, and he would know it. One or both of them would put the brakes on. Chad would go back a hotter girl (the hottest one in the tribe) and she'd get over it. She'd be capable of getting over it, because he never actually fucked her. Men would get taken off the market and eventually, her looksmatch would be the most attractive guy left. When they fucked, she would actually pair bond with him. She would have a child. She would know love. She'd be happy.

To be clear, the same instinct - hypergamy - is driving this. But I don't think women today are fulfilling that instinct.

:yes:

It’s funny to see foids living in the most artificial environment in history talking about “natural selection”
They talk about natural selection and how great nature is when in nature strong ugly men would rape them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brutal how modern society is essentially the same. Beta males work hard and pay taxes that go towards raising children of single mothers.
Whats weird was that the cucks of indian tribes back then weren't really shamed for being cucks. Like it was normal to be some dude who didn't get laid ever, raised kids, but was treated with some level of respect, and were still integrated with the community. Now any whifff of inceldom castigates you into pariah status. Now the concept of male dominance is INESCAPABLE

Last edited:
They talk about natural selection and how great nature is when in nature strong ugly men would rape them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Incels forget this also existed in nature

Pretty face doesn’t equal strong body

We're only around because of modern society - I doubt most of us would survive in prehistoric times as those abnormal would have died out. Either from rejection of the tribe or because their body wasn't up to the task of hunting.

Women in this time can fulfil their strategy 100%. It's not like they're pining for the 1 chad in the tribe. In reality they're pining for the chad(s) of the country who are numerous. Though the environment isn't natural, they are still fulfilling their natural mating strategy.

Though in reality there were no chads in prehistoric times, we ate our natural diet, had purer genes and were in a natural environment. This meant that we were all more or less equal.

The tribe was immediate family members

It wasn’t a random social circle of people, which is what it’s become in modern times

it’s not like your uncle would’ve randomly started clubbing you over the head for being ugly

Bullshit.

What about rape

Well, maybe I should say "omegas" then.

I think the way it works in hunter/gatherers is that young boys get killed just learning to be part of the tribe. If they can't hack it on a hunt or whatever else the do out in the jungle, they die. My guess is, 100% of the boys who are physically weak (omegas) get killed. A few chads get killed too, just from bad luck.

0% of young boys can physically handle grown man activities

They don’t send them out to do stuff like that

Or from injury. Ever broken a bone? I have, and without surgery I wouldn't be able to walk. No hunter/gatherer is going to keep bringing food to a crippled young male.

I want to push back on this point a little - on the use of the word "fulfilling." They're trying to follow their strategy, but thanks to birth control most of them are failing. And the evidence that they're actually failing is (the same evidence I point to with incels) they are intensely unhappy.

Prior to birth control, a woman could chase a chad and, if she "got him" (he fucked her) she'd get pregnant. In hunter/gatherer societies, if you knock a girl up, they will force you to take care of her - yes they will! Even chad has to follow the rules. Although, I'm sure some cheating happened too.

The point is, among our ancestors the "chasing chad" phase couldn't have lasted more than a couple of years. Some girl would "catch" him, and then the number 2 guy in the tribe would become the most desirable man.

What's happening today is that women are perpetually chasing, perpetually getting pumped/dumped, and never actually "catching" any chads. It appears that very few of them are actually happy with this situation. When they get older and settle, they can't pair bond.

I think that among our ancestors, a young girl might have a crush on the top chad - but when she offered her body to him (which she definitely would) there would be strings attached. She would know it, and he would know it. One or both of them would put the brakes on. Chad would go back a hotter girl (the hottest one in the tribe) and she'd get over it. She'd be capable of getting over it, because he never actually fucked her. Men would get taken off the market and eventually, her looksmatch would be the most attractive guy left. When they fucked, she would actually pair bond with him. She would have a child. She would know love. She'd be happy.

To be clear, the same instinct - hypergamy - is driving this. But I don't think women today are fulfilling that instinct.

You are forgetting that the tribe is family members, not a random social circle of chad and jimbo off the football team

By that logic, your uncle would rip food out of your hands for getting injured

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back