Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No new @FACEANDLMS videos on Youtube

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Why are there no new livestreams on Jewtube @FACEandLMS ??
  • How are we supposed to cope
  • Its over for YouTubeLivestreamCels
  • Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i'll never know how you guys sit down for hours to watch those streams.

He did the last few weeks on Saturday.

There is nothing new to add.

He said everything there is to be said about the blackpill knowledge and dismantled all the bluepills. His latest videos were mostly about detailing looks theory but the main idea is already out there.

This coming from a weeb
watching that is like listening to lectures from a program that you already completed... i can understand watching the WAW vids but unless you're a newfag who's just getting into blackpill there's not much reason to be watching.

• Why are there no new livestreams on Jewtube @FACEandLMS ??
  • How are we supposed to cope
  • Its over for YouTubeLivestreamCels
  • Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Nigga victim blames and also he takes his streams down right after

He said everything there is to be said about the blackpill knowledge and dismantled all the bluepills. His latest videos were mostly about detailing looks theory but the main idea is already out there.

Incel culture is mainstream to a degree but with mainstreaming comes stagnation. What more is there to say at this point.

Honestly by the time this forum was created the best days were behind us.

he's been ashamed of the quality of his streams lately but said he found a balance with the alcohol so he'll prob start uploading again soon. last too streams were morning streams but tomorrow I think he's streaming at night again

I could do with some alcohol too.

High IQ
Exactly.
What else is there to talk about?
Looks matter, dick matter, height matters, AWALT.
AWALTpill destroyed me

Would rather catch an Eggy stream tbh. Face is so self conscious that he won't even let himself complete sentences without rewriting it 6 times in his head. Hard to listen to for 2 hours.

Would rather catch an Eggy stream tbh. Face is so self conscious that he won't even let himself complete sentences without rewriting it 6 times in his head. Hard to listen to for 2 hours.
Based and Eggypiled

Face is so self conscious that he won't even let himself complete sentences without rewriting it 6 times in his head
This is what I don't get.

His speech is fine and his streams are fine. Maybe he has OCD and wants perfection, but if you strive for perfection you'll never be happy.
You've got to start somewhere and if you want high quality streams from the word "Go" you'll never be happy.

The latest stream is still up.

the was one the other day

He is a 6'3 nigga with BBC who fucks hot-wives on the regular. He's just milking the same content everytime.

This is what I don't get.

His speech is fine and his streams are fine. Maybe he has OCD and wants perfection, but if you strive for perfection you'll never be happy.
You've got to start somewhere and if you want high quality streams from the word "Go" you'll never be happy.

I think he's taken the whole being a representative of blackpill science and theory to an autistic degree. Wants all of his streams and videos to be definitive content on whatever subject he is discussing. Just needs to relax.

let me check it out
He is a 6'3 nigga with BBC who fucks hot-wives on the regular. He's just milking the same content everytime.
Brutal
He is a giga fakecel
6.3 jfl
I think he's taken the whole being a representative of blackpill science and theory to an autistic degree. Wants all of his streams and videos to be definitive content on whatever subject he is discussing. Just needs to relax.

Last edited:
It's ov..sorry. It's ove..sorry. *Sigh* sorry. It's ovveeeer. Brooooootal.

Learn to do something other than consoom "content".