Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No need to say "foid" anymore, the word "female" is now an insult enough on its own

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
As evidenced by this thread https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-s...on-the-appalachian-trail.365486/#post-8366649

Redditors themselves are accidentally admitting that females are so inferior to males, that simply referring to someone as a "female" is now a derogatory and insulting term. Use of the word "female" is now being associated with the incel community :feelsclown:.

What's so funny is they say specifically using "female" is derogatory even though the title of their own thread does exactly that. :feelskek:

Screenshot 20220405 011502

Screenshot 20220405 011512

Screenshot 20220405 011446

Screenshot 20220405 013359

Last edited:
As evidenced by this thread https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-s...on-the-appalachian-trail.365486/#post-8366649

Redditors themselves are accidentally admitting that females are so inferior to males, that simply referring to someone as a "female" is now a derogatory and insulting term. Use of the word "female" is now being associated with the incel community :feelsclown:.

What's so funny is they say specifically using "female" is derogatory even though the title of their own thread does exactly that. :feelskek:

View attachment 597492

View attachment 597493

View attachment 597494
View attachment 597496
I think only chronically online SJWs actually care about this stuff and feel offended by random innocuous words like "female"

People who go outside irl don't really give a shit

I've noticed this :feelskek:
I sometimes see soys awkwardly replacing completely natural usage of "female" with "women", such as one post that talked about "women redditors".

they are semen disposal units (SDU)

I hate foids so fuckin much i hate them i hate them :feelsree::feelsree:

I like the word female because it doesn't presume anything about age. There is no reason whatsoever for this word to be derogatory, in fact it is used by police forces and medical staff.

If soyciety is offended by it, I guess that's a bonus.

NPCS are insufferable.

I think only chronically online SJWs actually care about this stuff and feel offended by random innocuous words like "female"

People who go outside irl don't really give a shit

Yep, I have actually been in anarcho-Feminists and anarcha-transfeminist circles in real life and these people aren't as perpetually offended as the ones you'll find online, they tend to be a lot more understanding and if they come up with a new concept they won't scream bigot at you if you don't immediately adopt it, meanwhile online they're all screeching harpies.

Words like "femoid", "foid", and especially "toilet" have strong shock values for the Everyday average people that don't really know or care about online gender issues.

I like the word female because it doesn't presume anything about age. There is no reason whatsoever for this word to be derogatory, in fact it is used by police forces and medical staff.

If soyciety is offended by it, I guess that's a bonus.
Words take on a derogatory meaning when what they describe is perceived as being a negative condition, usually by the people with those traits that they describe. It’s why every 2 or 3 decades, the word to describe black people constantly changes. When the new word becomes synonymous with “black person” it becomes a pejorative. To blacks, calling attention to the fact that they are black is a personal attack against them. Idk how better to describe it. Like if you called a tall guy “tall”, then that’s cool. But if you call a short guy “short”, that’s an attack on him. The only difference is that tall is a positive trait and short is a negative one. It isn’t important that one be objectively good and the other objectively bad, just that it’s perceived as such.

There are no real pejorative terms for positive traits. Sometimes people try to force them into existence, but they never sting like how whore, nigger, faggot, or manlet sting.

Last edited:
so for not being called an incel online:

can't say females
can't say that you are virgin
can't say that you are short
can't send pics
can't DM females
can't say that women have it easy

you have to be a fully bluepilled chad

Touch some grass IT JFL

But if you call a short guy “short”, that’s an attack on him. The only difference is that tall is a positive trait and short is a negative one. It isn’t important that one be objectively good and the other objectively bad, just that it’s perceived as such.

Very true.

An other example is "retarded". It used to be a clinical term. There was literally no more polite way to point out that someone had cognitive impairment. But like you say, the offense is in pointing out the trait, not in the way we point it out.

That's why soyciety wants to minimize these traits with euphemisms and periphrasis. You don't say "short", you say "not tall". Not "retarded" or "idiot", but "mentally challenged".

View: https://youtu.be/FPWdA5_ZOZo

BTW I don't post this clip to make a point, just that this topic reminded me of it and I felt like sharing :feelshaha::feelsPop:

Last edited:
Very true.

An other example is "retarded". It used to be a clinical term. There was literally no more polite way to point out that someone had cognitive impairment. But like you say, the offense is in pointing out the trait, not in the way we point it out.

That's why soyciety wants to minimize these traits with euphemisms and periphrasis. You don't say "short", you say "not tall". Not "retarded" or "idiot", but "mentally challenged".

View: https://youtu.be/FPWdA5_ZOZo

BTW I don't post this clip to make a point, just that this topic reminded me of it and I felt like sharing :feelshaha::feelsPop:

Exactly. And I may just be seeing shit that isn’t there but I think that (reminded of George Carlin’s skit about language) the words used to describe negative conditions get longer, more convoluted and specialized, so people don’t really use those as an insult. It’s one thing to call a fag and faggot, but you wouldn’t call him “LQBTQIA+” with all those syllables. Same with African American, developmentally challenged, etc. So the new words are prevented from becoming short and concise descriptors that one would use in regular everyday conversation or as a stinging insult.

And yeah, it’s hilarious when the group itself has to come up with new words to describe their condition, while claiming it’s a positive one. There’s a billion euphemisms for “fat” that fat women never use, but they claim to be fully comfortable with their fatness and claim it is beautiful. Then what’s wrong with calling yourself fat if being fat is a good thing? A tall guy would never be apprehensive about using the word tall to describe himself.

Last edited:
This just seems like newspeak :feelshaha: You vill eat ze bugs, you vill talk in periphrasis, you vill be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back