Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No motivation

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
I have to study for this Cert exam on top of doing my uni assignments and I just feel no motivation any more. I barely go to the gym and half-ass my workouts, outside of that I just scroll or whatnot.

Motivation doesn't really matter if you have a lot of energy + willpower.

Spend all money on hustlers university classes and build a great confidence like jeremy meeks

Spend all money on hustlers university classes and build a great confidence like jeremy meeks
mods there is a guy to ban here

I have to study for this Cert exam on top of doing my uni assignments and I just feel no motivation any more. I barely go to the gym and half-ass my workouts, outside of that I just scroll or whatnot.
wait you have uni in the middle of july

wait you have uni in the middle of july
I'm doing a hybrid (part in person mostly online) degree and I'm taking Summer classes so I can graduate in December because I hate the school I am at.

I'm doing a hybrid (part in person mostly online) degree and I'm taking Summer classes so I can graduate in December because I hate the school I am at.
damn wish I could do that too, I got nothing to do in the summer no money to travel whatsoever so using up that time to graduate quicker would be so nice

damn wish I could do that too, I got nothing to do in the summer no money to travel whatsoever so using up that time to graduate quicker would be so nice
It's nice but it also just makes everything feel long since you're always doing school and get very minimal breaks. Also I work part time at the school and my department is total crap so it's just demotivating (made threads on it in the past).

Uni is just somthing different man.

I procrastinated a lot when I was younger