Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No motivation to work/study.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
I'm failing in life in every way stemming from this inceldom. How can you guys work/do well at school when it never is going to improve your life quality? How do you do it? I'm too depressed to do anything.

I was once the calculus nerd in college but now I perform poorer than an autist. just go out and make some friends..expose yourself to positive stimuli

I'm also low iq tbh. And high inhib, and too proud to do something like shovel shit. But I'm too dumb for stemmax and too autistic for social related jobs. And I'm extremely hideous. Just kill me lol I'm totally worthless. Please someone kill me.
I was once the calculus nerd in college but now I perform poorer than an autist. just go out and make some friends..expose yourself to positive stimuli
Seems almost every incel here iq mogs me. I'm borderline innumerate.

I'm also low iq tbh. And high inhib, and too proud to do something like shovel shit. But I'm too dumb for stemmax and too autistic for social related jobs. And I'm extremely hideous. Just kill me lol I'm totally worthless. Please someone kill me.
Try to get on neetbux, thats my plan soon.

Seems almost every incel here iq mogs me. I'm borderline innumerate.
are you me? Literally the same. Cant stand low paid jobs like customer service mentally or trade jobs bcs mentally also and im too clumsy and weak for them. This life is hell

are you me? Literally the same. Cant stand low paid jobs like customer service mentally or trade jobs bcs mentally also and im too clumsy and weak for them. This life is hell
Just make customers take a harmless shower, bro.

Try to get on neetbux, thats my plan soon.
How nt/smart do u even have to be to teach engrish in asia. that is my current thought of what to do. I think I'm too ugly for that though with my facial scarring.

I'm failing in life in every way stemming from this inceldom. How can you guys work/do well at school when it never is going to improve your life quality? How do you do it? I'm too depressed to do anything.
I do it to have a comfortable life with copes

How nt/smart do u even have to be to teach engrish in asia. that is my current thought of what to do. I think I'm too ugly for that though with my facial scarring.
idk dont u have to know another language in order to teach non english speakers english?

idk dont u have to know another language in order to teach non english speakers english?
no u just have to be white and come from english speaking country afaik.

I ruined my whole life because of inceldom, I had an offer to study at a top5 UK university but I failed my exams miserably, and I've been stucking working a minimum wage job ever since :feelscry:

Do you "study to work"? Or "study for pleasure"? Why not search for something("High IQ" subjects are only some of the many options available) that you would enjoy studying? Something that fulfills you? If you're a school student, why not look at your course options/current courses and see what is of most interest to you? You have the Internet and can study outside of school as well.

If you have anhedonia like many of us do, perhaps you can convince a psychiatrist to prescribe antidepressants for you. After that, it becomes a matter of coping.

Do you "study to work"? Or "study for pleasure"? Why not search for something("High IQ" subjects are only some of the many options available) that you would enjoy studying? Something that fulfills you? If you're a school student, why not look at your course options/current courses and see what is of most interest to you? You have the Internet and can study outside of school as well.

If you have anhedonia like many of us do, perhaps you can convince a psychiatrist to prescribe antidepressants for you. After that, it becomes a matter of coping.
Yeah I think I have anhedonia. Idk what could even make me happy. Feels like I just dont want anything. Im an incel my whole life but even imaging myself with a gf doesnt make me happy. idk just rope

I do just enough to pass my exams and as soon as I get my diploma and a decent profession I won't bother pursuing any other type of education

Same. It would def be better and motivating to have someone who you're attracted to who LOVES you back. Man..

I ruined my whole life because of inceldom, I had an offer to study at a top5 UK university but I failed my exams miserably, and I've been stucking working a minimum wage job ever since :feelscry:
The lonliness (and shit treatment) hinders one from archieving something.

Kill yourself