Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No motivation to even cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I just ldar in my bed, cry for some time and fall asleep. Don't even have the motivation to leave the bed for even gaming on my pc. I just reply to alerts using my phone mostly to @FamilyGuy1999 with this :feelswhat:

Anyone else in the same boat or I am the only autistic truecel left here?

I'm slowly heading that way too. Feeling more tired and depressed every day, The Rope is waiting in the future

I just ldar in my bed, cry for some time and fall asleep. Don't even have the motivation to leave the bed for even gaming on my pc. I just reply to alerts using my phone mostly to @FamilyGuy1999 with this :feelswhat:

:feelsbadman:

I'm slowly heading that way too. Feeling more tired and depressed every day, The Rope is waiting in the future

In a similar state myself. I have school starting again in a few days and I don’t want to go

ldar is the finale point of any sub8 male's life

Anhedonia is hell on earth.

Can relate
In a similar state myself. I have school starting again in a few days and I don’t want to go
Same

Your just going through an emo phase, bro.