Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No motivation in school, Grades dropping.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
Ok, so let's get this started.
1. I am extremely unmotivated when it comes to school, I really just want to leave or dropout, but I'm basically at the finish line, and there's no point stopping now.
2. My Grades dropped after I got 4 0s in assignments I didn't feel like doing, so basically I have to turn in 2 of these to get at least a 70 (despite the stuff I've done being semi decent grade wise).

Idk why the grading system is such shit in America, if most of the stuff I've actually done is decent gradewise, I should get a overall decent grade, but instead my grades dropoff despite me doing most of the work, it's bullshit.

Just quit the jewish meme crap bro.

Don't be such a nigger!

Just be a self taught entrepreneur and bypass all the slave filth!

Ok, so let's get this started.
1. I am extremely unmotivated when it comes to school, I really just want to leave or dropout, but I'm basically at the finish line, and there's no point stopping now.
2. My Grades dropped after I got 4 0s in assignments I didn't feel like doing, so basically I have to turn in 2 of these to get at least a 70 (despite the stuff I've done being semi decent grade wise).

Idk why the grading system is such shit in America, if most of the stuff I've actually done is decent gradewise, I should get a overall decent grade, but instead my grades dropoff despite me doing most of the work, it's bullshit.
You learn more outside of school indoctrination in self study anyways. :feelsjuice:

Are you trying to get kicked out intentionally or something? :feelsjuice:
Nah, I just want to finish and gtfo, I'd rather not quit as I'm almost finished and my mom keeps annoying the shit out of me with this school obsession.

I did the same shit my senior year of HS tbh:feelsjuice:
Just do the bare minimum to pass by focusing on big stuff like test/projects and saying fuck it to everything else, school is not worth your time.

Last edited:
Nah, I just want to finish and gtfo, I'd rather not quit as I'm almost finished and my mom keeps annoying the shit out of me with this school obsession.
Hmm, finish it then fren. :feelsjuice:

I did the same shit my senior year of HS tbh:feelsjuice:
Just do the bare minimum to pass by focusing on big stuff like test/projects and saying fuck it to everything else, school is not worth your time.
Ye it's quite shit really, one of the reasons I don't want to go to college, because I fucking hate the grading systems and time management bullshit.

I don't feel like going to school for 8 hours, then working 2 or 3 more hours when I get home, no one does.

Ye it's quite shit really, one of the reasons I don't want to go to college, because I fucking hate the grading systems and time management bullshit.

I don't feel like going to school for 8 hours, then working 2 or 3 more hours when I get home, no one does.
Work and go to school sixteen hours a day with no sleep or rest in between, what's not to like, right? :feelsjuice: