Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No, most Mexicans are not "mestizo"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm Mexican myself, I have traveled to Mexico a few times, and I have seen the people in the rural areas and the urban areas. A statistic from the Mexican government says that the majority of Mexicans are "mestizo" but this is not true. You see, Mexicans are not literally 50% White and 50% Native American, these 50/50 Mexicans are rare. Most Mexicans are indigenous leaning mestizos. Btw, white Mexicans are a minority in Mexico. They are like 9% of the population. Even Wikipedia says that native genes are more common than white European genes in Mexico. The Mexicans who say they are "mestizo" are actually Indian/indigenous passing and they think they have a large amount of white genes to cope with fact that they are actually indigenous. If you are Mexican and you have some white genes which amount to 10%, 20%, 30% or 40% of your ancestry, you are not white or white passing, you are indigenous. I'm Native American, and I'm proud of being brown.

Last edited:
The fact that you are brown and have to say that you are proud of it proves why you guys want to act white. Ethnics that say im proud of being x race or ethnicity have an inferiority complex, no white person does that, if anything any form of white pride is demonised by themselves. Be proud of who you are and what you accomplished not your faggot skin color or faggot race.

I'm Mexican myself, I have traveled to Mexico a few times, and I have seen the people in the rural areas and the urban areas. A statistic from the Mexican government says that the majority of Mexicans are "mestizo" but this is not true. You see, Mexicans are not literally 50% White and 50% Native American, these 50/50 Mexicans are rare. Most Mexicans are indigenous leaning mestizos. Btw, white Mexicans are a minority in Mexico. They are like 9% of the population. Even Wikipedia says that native genes are more common than white European genes in Mexico. The Mexicans who say they are "mestizo" are actually Indian/indigenous passing and they think they have a large amount of white genes to cope with fact that they are actually indigenous. If you are Mexican and you have some white genes which amount to 10%, 20%, 30% or 40% of your ancestry, you are not white or white passing, you are indigenous. I'm Native American, and I'm proud of being brown.
Im proud of being a mongoloid

The fact that you are brown and have to say that you are proud of it proves why you guys want to act white. Ethnics that say im proud of being x race or ethnicity have an inferiority complex, no white person does that, if anything any form of white pride is demonised by themselves. Be proud of who you are and what you accomplished not your faggot skin color or faggot race.
I never said that I want to white. You are just making false assumptions about me

And How do I act white?

I never said that I want to white. You are just making false assumptions about me
I said by saying you are proud of your race is stupid and is generally said to appease white people. Like nigga your race hates you, no race for your face.

I said by saying you are proud of your race is stupid and is generally said to appease white people. Like nigga your race hates you, no race for your face.
Does your race hate you?

I have no intention of appeasing white people, I don't care about them. That was not the intention of this thread.

I have no intention of appeasing white people, I don't care about them. That was not the intention of this thread.
Alright just saying, its kinda gay to say that you are proud of your race or ethnicity. Since no race or ethnicity is an indicator of anything except for niggers but we know why

Alright just saying, its kinda gay to say that you are proud of your race or ethnicity. Since no race or ethnicity is an indicator of anything except for niggers but we know why
My main point was that the average Mexican is indigenous, not "mestizo" and having some white genes doesn't make you white or mixed

that term "indo mestizo' or "cholo" is mor acurrate than mestizo

Watching Mexicans make excuses for why they're white will always be funny :feelskek:

The fact that you are brown and have to say that you are proud of it proves why you guys want to act white. Ethnics that say im proud of being x race or ethnicity have an inferiority complex

this is the most spanish thread ever