Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No, most Mexicans are not "mestizo"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm Mexican myself, I have traveled to Mexico a few times, and I have seen the people in the rural areas and the urban areas. A statistic from the Mexican government says that the majority of Mexicans are "mestizo" but this is not true. You see, Mexicans are not literally 50% White and 50% Native American, these 50/50 Mexicans are rare. Most Mexicans are indigenous leaning mestizos. Btw, white Mexicans are a minority in Mexico. Even Wikipedia says that native genes are more common than white European genes in Mexico. The Mexicans who say they are "mestizo" are actually Indian/indigenous passing and they think they have a large amount of white genes to cope with fact that they are actually indigenous. If you are Mexican and you have some white genes which amount to 10%, 20%, 30% or 40% of your ancestry, you are not white or white passing, you are indigenous. I'm Native American, and I'm proud of being brown.

Because stupid white supremacists think brown skin is ugly but it's not, there is nothing bad with having brown skin
Ye I'm not pure white myself but Idk what it means to be proud of something u are not even responsible of.
You just said "there is nothing bad with having brown skin" in order to justify your pride it is strange don't you think ?

Ye I'm not pure white myself but Idk what it means to be proud of something u are not even responsible of.
You just said "there is nothing bad with having brown skin" in order to justify your pride it is strange don't you think ?
You are not pure white, but you are still white, it doesn't matter if you part ethnic. Moving on to a different point, Society's beauty standards are racist, but as a brown person, I do not care if white skin is considered "beautiful" I still love myself. Ofc I know that I have no control of how I was born but I still have brown pride.

Society's beauty standards are racist
I think that it is not "society racism" that is the cause of foids sexual preferences. It is probably more their brains that are geneticaly predetermined to prefer it for some evolutiv reason.
I do not care if white skin is considered "beautiful" I still love myself. Ofc I know that I have no control of how I was born but I still have brown pride.
ye it's fine. I just don't really understand that feeling but I imagine it is some sort of reaction of protection toward all the hate you might have recieved because of your brown skin maybe.

I think that it is not "society racism" that is the cause of foids sexual preferences. It is probably more their brains that are geneticaly predetermined to prefer it for some evolutiv reason.

ye it's fine. I just don't really understand that feeling but I imagine it is some sort of reaction of protection toward all the hate you might have recieved because of your brown skin maybe.
If ethnic women were not racist towards their own men in dating, I wouldn't care about my skin color. I know that some ethnics only want to be white because their own women are not attracted to them, but I don't give a fuck if Mexican foids don't want me, im still going to love myself

74166   SoyBooru

Because stupid white supremacists think brown skin is ugly but it's not, there is nothing bad with having brown skin
I mean, it can be a negative SMV wise, most here regardless agree

There's also various types of brown, and you guys are much lighter than most Curries I see usually.
Why are Mexicans always portrayed as fat? Irl, there are plenty of skinny Mexicans like me
Well on average I'm pretty sure there's more of you guys who are overweight.

Just depends, I see some skinny Mexicans & a solid amount of overweight ones.

I also think that meme was more about muttmericans(le 56 face)

There's also various types of brown, and you guys are much lighter than most Curries I see usually.
Some curries are super dark because they descended from the aboriginals who were black.

Some curries are super dark because they descended from the aboriginals who were black.
Abos weren't "black" as in African though, more so skin-tone

And it's not just some, it's like at least 1/4th of them, based on what I've seen.