Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity No money for your bones

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Also lol at burgercels thinking $82k in a checking account is impressive. Foids are looking for $500k minimum if you're not Chad.

Lmao this subhuman thought 82 was enough lmao, foids nowadays would spend all of that in one gucci store :feelshaha:

Money can literally rearrange the bones in your face. There is $$ for your bones

Oh wow he looks quite tall. pity about his FACE

82k so not nearly enough. 7 figures minimum required.

82k so not nearly enough. 7 figures minimum required.
Oh I maximized the vid, he actually has $92k. Still, that's not nearly enough

The brutal thing is they looked about looks matched and he was much taller than her. WTF??

You can flex 80k in nigeria or the philippines , not in the usa
Lol

Also lol at burgercels thinking $82k in a checking account is impressive. Foids are looking for $500k minimum if you're not Chad.

It depends honestly.
He was showing his saves. 82k$ is around 3 years of saving most of your wage as an average american.

She understood that those were his savings. That plus his face(big eyes, moonface), race (mexican/arab/indian), weight (fat) and maybe his height (seems short) led her to rejected him and her friend to record him as well.

Now. Once again Reddit display its hypocricy. In one hand they deny that looks>game. I remember that yesterday they laught to Wheat Wafffles videos about looks. What Waffles has stated with studies back up his arguments that confidence on ugly men is perceived as arrogance. This video wouldn' t have appeared there if he had been Chad.

It depends honestly.
He was showing his saves. 82k$ is around 3 years of saving most of your wage as an average american.

She understood that those were his savings. That plus his face(big eyes, moonface), race (mexican/arab/indian), weight (fat) and maybe his height (seems short) led her to rejected him and her friend to record him as well.

Now. Once again Reddit display its hypocricy. In one hand they deny that looks>game. I remember that yesterday they laught to Wheat Wafffles videos about looks. What Waffles has stated with studies back up his arguments that confidence on ugly men is perceived as arrogance. This video wouldn' t have appeared there if he had been Chad.
Link to post about wheat waffles video

I love this fucking video exists and I'll use it to shame money copers from now on.

instead of waving his money around thinking it will get him pussy, he should have gotten some surgeries done and actually gotten pussy. :feelsjuice:

Money can literally rearrange the bones in your face. There is $$ for your bones
Indeed, their is...

But they have to be clean and White...

You get more money if their bleached. I find that anthills are the safest and fastest way to get them deep clean without obvious toolmarks - nothing decreases bone value faster than gouges!

Then a good bleach in the sun for a few weeks, turning then every few days... Careful to keep them dry and clean.

I use only peroxide and sodium hydrochloride...

For the most money try upper class museums. After that medical schools.

Lmao this subhuman thought 82 was enough lmao, foids nowadays would spend all of that in one gucci store :feelshaha:
82k is about a day's work, if you can call it work, for the most popular e-thots.