Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No mercy to normtrash except a few good-hearted people.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Remember these 'men' used to bully you at school, impressing females at your expense. They don't cared about your dignity when they humilated you in front of everyone.
Normtrash reap that they saw. These lowlifes play 'hierarchy of dominance' game at the expense of the weak.
They don't deserve good treatment.
Act like beast, die like a beast, normscum.
P.S. normtrash never change, they still play their dirty games and bully at adult age.

all normies are npc and do not deserve mercy whatsoever

yet all those psychiatrist and psychologist tell us WE DON'T HAVE EMPATHY when treating normies bad. WHERE DID THEY HAVE EMPATHY WHILE BULLYING US? WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT?

Double standards and thinking humans aren't viscious vile animals

yet all those psychiatrist and psychologist tell us WE DON'T HAVE EMPATHY when treating normies bad. WHERE DID THEY HAVE EMPATHY WHILE BULLYING US? WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT?

Double standards and thinking humans aren't viscious vile animals
They are allowed to bully inkells, because they're more valuable to soyciety and have higher status.

ikr fuck normies. once i showed weakness to normies and he mocked me infrnnt of everyone. i lost so much hair due to stres that i look like an old man

yet all those psychiatrist and psychologist tell us WE DON'T HAVE EMPATHY
I've noticed nurses and doctors don't have any empathy. It's all about following medical protocols and treatment plan without and real effort to understand the patient. They don't have to bond but surely working in the medical profession means some consideration for the patient, isn't that the job by definition?

I know someone who is friends with a female doctor. She told him when doctors get together as a group of friends all they do is drink wine and talk about how much money they are making. They love to tell people, look at me, I'm a doctor, their ego is massive. What they forget that medical knowledge, built up over centuries, belongs to all of mankind and they fuck it all up.

Also, I bet if they were not paid for a month how many would actually treat anyone. Very few would turn up at the hospital doors.

Remember these 'men' used to bully you at school, impressing females at your expense. They don't cared about your dignity when they humilated you in front of everyone.
Normtrash reap that they saw. These lowlifes play 'hierarchy of dominance' game at the expense of the weak.
They don't deserve good treatment.
Act like beast, die like a beast, normscum.
P.S. normtrash never change, they still play their dirty games and bully at adult age.
I treat everyone like he treats me. No matter if you are Chad, normie or incel or foidsect

I've noticed nurses and doctors don't have any empathy. It's all about following medical protocols and treatment plan without and real effort to understand the patient. They don't have to bond but surely working in the medical profession means some consideration for the patient, isn't that the job by definition?

I know someone who is friends with a female doctor. She told him when doctors get together as a group of friends all they do is drink wine and talk about how much money they are making. They love to tell people, look at me, I'm a doctor, their ego is massive. What they forget that medical knowledge, built up over centuries, belongs to all of mankind and they fuck it all up.

Also, I bet if they were not paid for a month how many would actually treat anyone. Very few would turn up at the hospital doors.
:yes::yes::yes: yeah all those cunts after university/college or whatever it is called think they are superior

Of course they don't have empathy. They all do what is told them to do just like police officers. Police officers are taught certain things to abide by and then they label you the way they were taught even though they are sometimes wrong since what they are taught is :bluepill: bullshit so the schemes they learnt are having lots of issues with claiming correlation is the causation. BUT OF COURSE they have SO MUCH EMPATHY they will be glad to kick your ass if they had a chance to.

For example: you hate your family? Police hates you. You hate women? Police hates you. AND THEY ALL will be 100% sure you are in the wrong and they will have massive ego and will treat you like shit, maybe not all of them but you will find people like that.

Last edited:
They are allowed to bully inkells, because they're more valuable to soyciety and have higher status.
That's crazy since I was just similar value to other normies. I mean I wasn't weak, I wasn't ugly I was avarage at everything. Yet I got bullied. Was I truly lower value? I think it is made up in human brains

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back