Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No mental help

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
I went to the psychiatric clinic this morning, because i felt really bad last night.
I had brutal panic attacks, and was tortured by really bad thoughts, and have severe depression.

They told me they can't just help me, but they can give me some pills. And they told me to try a different clinic.
(They gave me some xannies for the road tho)

But since i can't just walk in to that clinic without them putting me in a straightjacket, i had to call them. That's the rule. (Either that or i have to fight my way through soldiers who "protect" the patients from the evil covid virus.)
So I called them 23 times today, and they didn't pick it up :lul:
Some robot voice sometimes asked for my "patience" and after around 10 minutes the line disconnected.
I know for a fact they hung up on me.
That's how much my life is worth for the peeps who have taken an oath to protect the lives of people

I need those pills so i can start looksmaxxing :cryfeels:
Clown world :feelsclown:
CLOWN WOOOOOORLD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can imagine being stucked in some asylum would be hell(if shit ever goes south with your mental health). If there's really nothing else for you to help, suicide seems to be the option(perhaps)

Pills are a temporary solution for permanent problems.
It's over if you have to rely on them.

No help for incels, the psychiatrists save the powers for landwhale women and beckies that got pumped and dumped by chad

No help for incels, the psychiatrists save the powers for landwhale women and beckies that got pumped and dumped by chad
based
did you take them? how did you feel
of course i've took. ihad to take them a few years ago as well. these chill pills doesn't work for me sadly
i need the real deal not this trash
Pills are a temporary solution for permanent problems.
yep
It's over if you have to rely on them.
it is
Based. Get 'em, homeboy.
:feelsokman::feelsYall:

Same as in Joker, no one cares for mens health, in my country no one ever mentioned online bullying until a living on tutorial mode yt foid killed herself, now everyone talk about it.

You like Zans? Last time I had Zans I passed outand forgot everything that happened for like the previous 3-4 hours.

I went to the psychiatric clinic this morning, because i felt really bad last night.
I had brutal panic attacks, and was tortured by really bad thoughts, and have severe depression.

They told me they can't just help me, but they can give me some pills. And they told me to try a different clinic.
(They gave me some xannies for the road tho)

But since i can't just walk in to that clinic without them putting me in a straightjacket, i had to call them. That's the rule. (Either that or i have to fight my way through soldiers who "protect" the patients from the evil covid virus.)
So I called them 23 times today, and they didn't pick it up :lul:
Some robot voice sometimes asked for my "patience" and after around 10 minutes the line disconnected.
I know for a fact they hung up on me.
That's how much my life is worth for the peeps who have taken an oath to protect the lives of people

I need those pills so i can start looksmaxxing :cryfeels:
Clown world :feelsclown:
CLOWN WOOOOOORLD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why would you willingly take jewpills? Do you think they will cure you? They only inhibit your symptoms.
I can imagine being stucked in some asylum would be hell(if shit ever goes south with your mental health). If there's really nothing else for you to help, suicide seems to be the option(perhaps)
It's hell if they give you forced electroshock therapy

>just get professional help inkler
>gets btfod by every psychiatric clinic
Normies are total scum :feelsUgh: