Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No matter what you do as a woman everyone will support you

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9W7J7iW39E

Imagine if this wasn't a girl, but a boy, particularly a non-attractive boy (smeary/greasy hair, akne, shitty teeth), do you think anyone would support him? No, he would be a laughing stock.
As a boy with dreams like that you will quickly learn to abandon shit like that due to relentless bullying and parental scolding, while a woman will get the opportunity to follow her dreams.
If a woman talks about interests like that people will listen to her, while almost every sub-chad that would talk about that would be seen as an annoyance at best and as an abomination at worst. This is true from the cradle to the grave.
A woman can have her cake and eat it too. Even as an average or even good looking man you would have to make a compromise between animals like that and a relationship, women never have to enter any compromise like that, they can have everything under the condition that they want it. They could do anything and would still get support for it.
Parental support is (furthermore) something that mostly women get.
As a woman you will always have support, you never have to make any compromise and every behavior becomes acceptable. All aspects of your life quality are always better than those of a male and only a rare statistical outlier like a severe accident/disease or a crime can break the limbo of positive feedback that a woman calls her life.

Compare that life with the life of a male (diagnosed) autist with the same interests:
As a child (already in kindergarden) with (roughly) the same interests my parents mostly resented me for it and tried everything to "cure" me from that. Every book people bought me was criticized by them for "enabling that sick behavior". My mother even cried out that she just "wished for a normal child and not something like me" as she realized that by the time I was an adult I still had an interest in these topics. As a child it was even worse with sometimes also physical discipline happening. Only as an adult they even allowed me to have books on that topic.
And in school of course I was beaten and mocked for it, particularly women found me disgusting. With age (of course) many things in the manner of free unfolding could in theory become at least partially better, but guess what: There the damage is already done, when you are in your mid 20s and haven't done anything yet it's too late anyways because you lack the know-how/experience that most people already have and the older you become the harder it is to learn new things. So as a male child in the same position you have already a broken start to begin with.

I was a laughing stock for liking hurricanes. I still love them. I lust at their power for destroying normalfags homes and killing women. All hail wind gods:feelsdevil:

I run for my life if I see a cockroach.
Imagine Chad screwing that girl lol
Chad: sweetie what is that? It tickles me on the balls
Crazy foid: open your eyes
Chad: :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Crazy foid :feelsEhh:

Sounds about white

Hard to believve this is actually real life... like... holy fucking shit. Imagine a dude doing this. You can't even play games because you get labeled as anything derogatory imaginable, but a girl doing THIS receives all suport. The absolute state of this fucking planet. I swear I just want it to end.

I was a laughing stock for liking hurricanes. I still love them. I lust at their power for destroying normalfags homes and killing women. All hail wind gods:feelsdevil:
I collected hurricanes for a few years...

Had to stop because I moved

Imagine if this wasn't a girl, but a boy, particularly a non-attractive boy (smeary/greasy hair, akne, shitty teeth), do you think anyone would support him? No, he would be a laughing stock.
As a boy with dreams like that you will quickly learn to abandon shit like that due to relentless bullying and parental scolding, while a woman will get the opportunity to follow her dreams.
If a woman talks about interests like that people will listen to her, while almost every sub-chad that would talk about that would be seen as an annoyance at best and as an abomination at worst.
I disagree. Women's behavior is more homogenous than that of men, and they can be complete assholes to those who don't fit in. This girl is in for a world of hurt when she reaches middle or high school.

:whitepill: Pursuing whatever you want is one of the few privileges of being a worthless male. If a girl spends all her time with niche crowds and autistic hobby-horses, she'll be chastised for "wasting" her greater potential on something other than her career or social status. No such thing for guys.

Bro wtf, look at the father. Holy shit, he has truecel looks, I can't even imagine how many betabuxx he has to pay that foid.

jodi arias. that crazy bitch who killed her boyfriend with a knife and still has an army of simps and her own movement to have her freed. why? cus she's hot

I will give some leeway for this if she wants to be a biologist. Our proclivity to bond with our environment is how we thrive as a species. The only reason I'm not surprised this is a girl was because the smartest person I know in grade school was a vegan girl and she played with bugs.

woman can go er and still be praised