Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No matter what I do I just can't decrease my body fat to see my abs

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I've been gymcelling for over two years and in this time I've been doing progressive overload, eating clean and even aggressive intermittent fasting. But absolutely nothing seems to work. No matter what I do, no matter how much protein I eat, how clean I eat I can't see my abs at all.

Genetics play a factor.

To get abs you're gonna need roids

no abs can't be done in 2/3 weeks, you need to eat clean, cardio and exercise them for over 30 mins everyday. 1 day off a week for 3 to 4 months

no abs can't be done in 2/3 weeks, you need to eat clean, cardio and exercise them for over 30 mins everyday. 1 day off a week for 3 to 4 months
I said I'm doing it for over two years. Strength training, cardio, calisthenics, eating as clean as possible, little sugar, one ingredient foods, vegetables, etc. Still, nothing.

I said I'm doing it for over two years. Strength training, cardio, calisthenics, eating as clean as possible, little sugar, one ingredient foods, vegetables, etc. Still, nothing.
you said this time, as in you changed your diet and routine lately. Also what's your height? Height plays a huge role, and yes you need to be High T to get them

Over for ablesscels.
I was like you when skinny and doing sports.
If you have low muscle potential it's death.

Meanwhile at same time great blackpill fuel of dude getting bitches to rub their tits on his abs at school. Also counts quadruple as musclepill, tallpill, Black-pill, and Chad/Tyrone pill, and these girls were all short as shit average looking shortstacks which explains how it was easy for them to do that.
That said, the most popular guy in school was the most obese person in the school and yet he got sex unpaid regularly just for his thugmaxxing + good face even when fat + height.

tbh even when i was at my lowest weight and working out it was hard for me too.

now i just yoyo on my weight constantly.

13 stone again atm trying to drop down to 12 or 11 its hard tho

I've been gymcelling for over two years and in this time I've been doing progressive overload, eating clean and even aggressive intermittent fasting. But absolutely nothing seems to work. No matter what I do, no matter how much protein I eat, how clean I eat I can't see my abs at all.
Nai genetic aia e...so terminat.