Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No matter how muscular I get, I will never have a girl look at me like this:

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Wewtqox5iec51

there is no gym for your bones, if you are vertically challenged, you will be forever.
the fuck is he looking at tho?

I doubt he works out much if at all. It's all genetics. No gym for your height, face, or race.

He's looking at the 8'0 gigachad who heightmogs him to oblivion
BS if a 8'0 gigachad was there that flat chested foid would be on her knees with her tongue out ready to blow him

I doubt he works out much if at all. It's all genetics. No gym for your height, face, or race.

Exactly, don't waste money on gyms, they are liars fuckers who will also leech your money like foids and also fucking everyone. If you can spend money on some devices like lifts do it but for your health, not because you will change your destiny.

Sadly, you are right. I think ugly people shouldn't have a consciousness, no one should have to suffer being such a disgusting lowlife genetic failure.
Looking more carefully, the chick in front makes the dude seem like a normie, which means the girl is probably short.
Either way, it's over for me.

Well she probably sucked his dick a few seconds after this photo was taken
seems kinda legit after i saw the dude's face, he is extremely frightened by the Ernest before him, he knows that Becky won't stay another second with him :feelskek:

Unless you roid or have good genes, lifting wont get you many mires. It takes so long before people can even notice without having to take your shirt off

It ragefuels me whenever I see foids gloat on a genetic gifted chad

This forum is one of the only based places on internet. Pure truth bombs. I have seen so many ugly and short men cope with gymming. People legit think they will get girls that way.

She's just looking up because he's tall, you morons. Breed with a midget if you want this to happen to you.

Thing is, with the popularity of gyms nowaday, being muscular, ripped or having that "6 pack" is extremely common and you cannot get a girl anymore by simply having a lot of muscles. In addition, jawline is pretty much only genetics, you see gymcels with 2 years old baby jawline and skinny 110 pounds soaking wet chadlite with jawlines that could cut through steel.

Yes. I even washed my ass very well. But I left my ball sweat on for the extra pheromones.
I honestly don't understand where you went wrong.

I honestly don't understand where you went wrong.
Me either. I was a big giant too! But she chose a bigger dude. Over 6' something.... Very bad to be considered a runt by a midget!

Me either. I was a big giant too! But she chose a bigger dude. Over 6' something.... Very bad to be considered a runt by a midget!
And how tall are you?

Most wont today. Any sub 7s that get any pussy whatsoever get it because foids have alterior motives

it's really brutal. if I was 6'0 I wouldn't be ere, but I just had to be 5'5

Gymcel manlets look like a joke. A 5'4 framelet who works out every day for three years looks like a clown next to a 5'10 femoid, let alone a 6'4 Chad.

Gymcel manlets look like a joke. A 5'4 framelet who works out every day for three years looks like a clown next to a 5'10 femoid, let alone a 6'4 Chad.
Unless you have long legs for your height you’ll end up looking weird. Better to go ottermode if anything at all

No gym for your height unfortunately.