Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Matter How Much You Try, A Foid Will Never Really Love You

SlotMachine

SlotMachine

Greycel
It doesn't matter how much you pay, how much you try too woo her and anything like that. Foids will never actually love you and will always use you for their own purposes.

in another life perhaps, but not in this one.

in another life perhaps, but not in this one.
Knowing god he could make you repeat this one like the sadistic bastard he is:giga:

No matter how much I tried, a foid never went on a date with me or even gave me her phone number

It doesn't matter how much you pay, how much you try too woo her and anything like that. Foids will never actually love you and will always use you for their own purposes.
Men are the true romanticists, women are way more pragmatic when it comes to choosing a mate, men are the sex that is truly objectified

You have to be X height
Make X income per month
Have X status
Have X dick size
Have X facial structure
Have X race
Etc

For men a woman just needs to be kinda cute and be a nice person, women are the shallow sex not men

Or like they say in this podcast I'm sure a lot of you has seen already:
Men "love" idealistically, women "love" opportunistically

I put "love" in quotes because really and truly there is no such thing, not in the sense that we all like to pretend it is (something "deeper"), its all just pre-programmed responses to stimuli and chemicals in our brains, once you become aware of your own programming and you accept it the "magic" factor of dating, marriage, interacting with women period just fades away because you can no longer delude yourself

Its like becoming aware that you are in the matrix, you see all the 1's and 0's, everything becomes binary

Last edited:
I’ve never been on a good date. And before I go, I know it’s the last time I’ll be seeing them. A date is gold dust rare. They are all the same. Don’t expect anything. Expect to be disappointed.