Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No matter how much of a misogynist I become, I'll never manage to hate women as much as they hate me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I wouldn't want a woman who groped my butt on the streets to go to jail. They do support that for me if I do it.

I wouldn't support a woman going to jail to be raped, tortured and killed for having sex with a 13 yo boy, let alone for having naked pics of said boy in her computer. Women would support that for me and would even cheer it.

I wouldn't support women going to war for foreign bankers and being blown up, maimed, killed, seeing their friends getting fucked as well, etc. Women support that for us men and even shame us into it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

Last edited:
tbh incels do not hate women but want desperately their attention

tbh, I would love to see women get blown up in war. that would be hilarious. same for the jails.

I do hate them and think they deserve punishment and bondage. But I wouldn't be as cruel to them as they are/would be to me.

Last edited:
I fucking HATE women. Just a bunch of cunts on legs

High iq. But now I wouldn't mind if those things happened to them because I know they don't care if they happened to me.
Most of us do hate them until they learn some respect, instead of being hypergamous whores.

women want our DNA removed from the gene pool. That's some extermination shit that goes way beyond regular hatred.

I've grown to hate them. But I have good reasons. Their hatred for me was always baseless.

women want our DNA removed from the gene pool. That's some extermination shit that goes way beyond regular hatred.
Yeah, it's actually more than just hatred. It's like the indifference and cruelty of a Chinese who boils a dog alive to eat it.

I've grown to hate them. But I have good reasons. Their hatred for me was always baseless.
High iq. They started their extreme hate on us for no reason, except for their own selfish gains.

i dont h8 wymen. i just think they have it way easier than men but larp like they don't. i h8 cucks/whiteknights way more.

i just think they have it way easier than men but larp like they don't.
They larp like they don't have it easier to manipulate whiteknights and cucks to keep themselves in power. They can easily tell them the truth and blackpill the normies, but they won't do it in fear of losing their pussy passes. That's what makes them and the cucks Eating Rice worthy.

Last edited:

I want their DNA removed. and by virtue of being a man, this will be an easy battle. replace them with replicating femborgs.

I just want women to admit their privilege (and not in the fake-blackpill, rub it in our faces way, but in the way that white liberals feel guilty about their race).

True, their hate is so innate while our is more rational.

I just want women to admit their privilege (and not in the fake-blackpill, rub it in our faces way, but in the way that white liberals feel guilty about their race).

you know damn well they're too vain to do that?

High iq. They need to be shamed for their smv privilege.

That's just you, man. I would gladly rip the face off a woman like a chimpanzee if she even looks at me unpleasantly. At least I would like to.

I would gladly enjoy women being tortured in Hell ngl.

My cope is imagining all women go to St. Elliot’s torture dungeon when they die.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him tbh fam) told us after visiting hell that most people there are foids.
Not only would you enjoy it, God also thinks they deserve it. Dumb fucking whores

Years of extreme isolation, rejection, depression, drug addiction + watching gore, real rape and painal + playing league as a raging troll and other low IQ coping + reading Cioran, Houellebeq, Schopenhauer, Pessoa.... have killed my hability to feel compassion towards sentient beings in general, and towards foids specially tbh.
I enjoy so much watching recorded tortures that i think the damage is permanent. Idc tbh. Western society and its degenerate culture has made me who i am right now. I didnt want to be like this tbh. But i guess its not my problem anymore, but society´s.
But, do i really hate women? As Permafrost said a long time ago...

No and yes. I intellectually know they don't owe me anything and I don't really blame them for not wanting anything to do with me. From their perspective I am pretty useless. I would not want to date me if I was a foid.

On an emotional plane I hate them and I want to force my disgusting self on them to punish them for being disgusted with me. I irritate myself on everything they do and I hate them for not letting me love them. I have given upp being a logical being a long time ago.

Ehhh maybe you won’t be able to, but I don’t think that is your point.

Being a blackpill thread would indicate you are generalising this to all sub 8 men.

To which is false, some sub 8 men have went on shooting sprees killing women, that’s more hated than women do just hating out existence.

Http 2F2Fmashablecom2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20132F062FJack Nicholson 1