Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No matter how much I sleep, I wake up feeling so unrefreshed, tired, and exhausted. This just keeps on persisting day-in-day-out.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I feel so sleepy and tired all the time that I can't even fully open my eyes. I also feel very demotivated and anxious. I can't break out of my depression. I feel like I need to inject some T or HGH.

Yeah same i`ve recently been very tired and depressed

Don’t tell me you eat the typical curry diet

Its cause of ur recessed mandible causing sleep apnea

Same. I feel like I'm always trapped in fight-or-flight mode and I have detailed nightmares pretty much every night. I think my brain has rotted from over a decade of depression and loneliness.

Its cause of ur recessed mandible causing sleep apnea
My mandible isn't that recessed. Its normal. My maxilla is recessed but not enough to cause sleep apnea.

Im always tired then ldar feeling bored and anooyed with life its is sadness for me i know its all pointless no meaning to life exect rotting doing meaningless stuff until we pass away :cryfeels:

How to tell if my maxilla is recessed?

Same. I can't go a day without drinking at least 5-cups of black coffee, even after having more than 8-hours of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back