Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL no matter how hard i try i always end up rotting in my room

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i also end up back here in my room on my gaming pc alone and depressed no matter how high i shoot for the stars and actually try to do something with my life it always ends up with me ldarmaxxing i think ive come to the conclusion im only meant to work shitty minimum wage jobs and ldar and be a lonely fucking loser

how am i supposed to improve myself JFL

try getting neetbux

I don't even try

Give me your gaming pc

just wageslave and copemaxx

i also end up back here in my room on my gaming pc alone and depressed no matter how high i shoot for the stars and actually try to do something with my life it always ends up with me ldarmaxxing i think ive come to the conclusion im only meant to work shitty minimum wage jobs and ldar and be a lonely fucking loser

how am i supposed to improve myself JFL
Dude go to Udemy and learn a proper online profession of your choice from scratch.

It is obvious that the men in the outside world will never give you a chance to spread your wings. If that is the case go into guerillia soldier mode and build your own reality., Shiiiit dude after 2-4 years you will be making more cash than the dudes who do their best to hold you down.

Don't forget most people hold you down because you are probably fakecel and they know it, you just naive and dumb as of now. They got a head start in life and you were given fcuked up parents who didnt care about your future, so your start was probably a crappy one.
The dudes know you are a threat and hold you down because you are probably dumb and don't realise that you iq mog them, thats if you get off your ass and do something instead feeling sorry for yourself and licking your wounds.

tech STEM currycel Maxx and work remote job fat fuck + hentai cope Maxx.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
D6844303 9BFF 44FD 8A9D 98BB3177FD3F

Dude go to Udemy and learn a proper online profession of your choice from scratch.

It is obvious that the men in the outside world will never give you a chance to spread your wings. If that is the case go into guerillia soldier mode and build your own reality., Shiiiit dude after 2-4 years you will be making more cash than the dudes who do their best to hold you down.

Don't forget most people hold you down because you are probably fakecel and they know it, you just naive and dumb as of now. They got a head start in life and you were given fcuked up parents who didnt care about your future, so your start was probably a crappy one.
The dudes know you are a threat and hold you down because you are probably dumb and don't realise that you iq mog them, thats if you get off your ass and do something instead feeling sorry for yourself and licking your wounds.
ive always thought this way it wont get me anywhere tbh

ive always thought this way it wont get me anywhere tbh
How old are you? In just 4 years you can completely master a skill and become more valuable than gold in that profession.

Becareful of allowing that spirit of procrastination to mess you up.

Based.

don't try, ldaring is good for you as an incel

don't help the society that shits on you 24/7

Just try to rope bro. Tell us the results. :feelsLSD: