Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No martial arts for your frame

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Beyond over for him

just put yourself out there bro :soy: , 100% he doesn't have a wife/girlfriend. stop fucking coping

Imgine embarrassing yourself like this.

He will never find love nor enter the roast beef flaps of a woman.

If the genders were reversed the foid version of him would have a double digits body count though, and probably birth another defect like him.

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

genetic trash should not compete in combat sports.

Last edited:
:feelskek: what a fucking joke. he has brown belt but couldn't beat a small child :feelskek: shows what a joke this 'martial art' is. I did it for a couple years maybe 2.5 or so it's fucking worthless. why don't they tell him to stop making a joke out of himself and get a sex doll or a gaming rig or something :feelskek:

just put yourself out there bro :soy: , 100% he doesn't have a wife/girlfriend. stop fucking coping
Probably has a noodlewhore gf.

Low-inhib GOD!

Virtue signaling at its finest

Also jfl at all the dance moves they are performing...i remember i had to learn this useless garbage as well when i used to do karate. glad i picked up mma and kickbox afterwards, REAL combat sports...

Last edited:
cope, I'm training so i dont become a victim of violence against incels