Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No man should ever have to resort to beta bucks.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
DID I SAY MAN? HAHA I MEAN MANLITE BEING A MANLET HAHAHA

Remember, tall girls can have tall guy, short girls can have tall guys and short guy can have each other

Betabucks? More like betaCUCKS lelllers :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i agree but theres alot of things in this world no man should resort to -- its 2018 and i want love and ill betabux if i have to

i agree but theres alot of things in this world no man should resort to -- its 2018 and i want love and ill betabux if i have to
do you know what betabucks is?

maybe im wrong -- i though it was where u get enough $$ and security to get a female to want to be with you LOL
No it means the girl is only with u because u provide the money and no other reason

No it means the girl is only with u because u provide the money and no other reason

yes thats what i agree with ---- however i also think with time a betabux can turn into a stockholm syndrome where she eventually truly does like you --- i hope to test this theory when i finally get $$$ lol

yes thats what i agree with ---- however i also think with time a betabux can turn into a stockholm syndrome where she eventually truly does like you --- i hope to test this theory when i finally get $$$ lol
Nah man..she will fucking cheat on u with chad and tyrone while u are at home doing dishes and taking care of kids. Dont be a fool.

Nah man..she will fucking cheat on u with chad and tyrone while u are at home doing dishes and taking care of kids. Dont be a fool.

not if i rule with an iron fist -- lol JK who am i kidding ur prolly right :(

maybe im wrong -- i though it was where u get enough $$ and security to get a female to want to be with you LOL
while chad fucks her on the side and you cuddle her every night not knowing she is getting DONGED by chad

not if i rule with an iron fist -- lol JK who am i kidding ur prolly right :(
Read this friend

Ah the classy asian girl who looks down on most races but would happily be a cocksucking and asslicking cumslut for any random wealthy white guy. FUCKING NOODLEWHORES.

In 5 years time she has swallowed more than 1000 loads of white cock cum and then she will decide to settle with betabux and give him starfish vanilla sex once every 3 months. And of course no blowjibs, because "shes not that kind of girl" AMERICAN SOCIETY IS SO FUCKING CUCKED :feelsree::feelsree:

https://incels.is/threads/nycels-as...your-personal-blowjob-girl.45618/#post-819311

You want to be betabus you are going to end with this type of girl